Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: biden to GUNCO-"buy a shotgun!"

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Big Don View Post
    I'll try this again. Up close and personal mr. Brain dead Biden, my weapon of choice is my 18" winchester 97. The word being 18". It only holds 5 rounds of 000 buck shot. My little pump 97 therefore puts out an equivalent of 45 rounds of .30 cal. ammunition faster than I can pull the trigger on my AK. And I can load it faster than clearing a long barreled double. But then of course you assnine hypocrit, you have have a whole bunch of SS guys and gals protecting you. And they can shoot way more rounds than an AK(Which is a hunting rifle bye the way).
    Oh yes, My WASR10 hunting rifle is my weapon of choice when hunting at 100+ yards, and my 03A3 for 500+ yards.

Feedback Score

So if shotguns are that good for HD and will save everyone so easily from home invasions then why don't they mandate everyone to buy one??? They have done it before.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Well i can agree with drunk Joe on his choice of chambering as the 12 gauge is pretty much the king of short range effectiveness when talking about "knock down power", risk of over-penetration and saturating the target with projectiles in the shortest period of time possible.

That being said his idea that blasting off rounds out into the air in what is likely to be a populated neighboorhood area and counting on that to "scare" the intruders away is quite possibly the stupidest thing i've ever heard in my life.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

After hear big mouth joe spouting that bullshit,,, I just had to laugh,,,,don't it just make ya wonder who is REALLY the responsible ones here??? Sure as hell ain't him, I guess he should be disallowed gun ownership by BATF when he tries to purchase one,,, sense he's on,,, "public record",,, promoting the careless use of firearms .

After all,, where are all those "buellets from that massive shotgun clip",, going to land?????LMAO!!!!!! Must be they land in "Never Land"???

Friggin dumb ass libs!!! The more they open there mouths,,, the more they prove there ignorance!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i don't think you guys dig the message from the "top" --what joe-blow the booze hound is doing is throwing the elmer fudds a bone--

the white house will let you KEEP your shotgun (for now). while WE take your semi auto rifles and most probably pistols.

that is what drunken joe is trying to say.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

what if every american that owned a shotgun --all got out on their balconys one night and fired off TWO rounds--you know just to "honor" joe-dick-blow biden--??

imagine millions of people firing off their shotguns at the same time all across the USA--???--

would that be a good protest? --sort of saying--we ain't gonna lay down shit!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

video proof Uncle Joe is wrong

Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Nothing short of lunacy, no?

And now were hearing that Hitler didn't confiscate guns.

I will take the senile drunkards advice though, and start shopping for another shotgun.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THAT VIDEO NEED TO END WITH THOSE WOMEN STANDING ON THE BALCNY BEING SHOT FROM OUT IN JOES SECLUDED WOODS BUY A RIFLE AN THENIF THEY LIVE GANG RAPED BY A GANG MADE OF ILLEAGLES ILLEAGLES.

SURE JOE ILL SND MY WIFE OUT SIDE IN PLAN VIEW OF A CRIMINAL TO BE PICKED OFF . JOE BIDEN IS FUCKING IDIOT IMO. HIS ADVICE PUTS PEOPLE IN DANGER REGUARDLES OF WHAT WEAPON THEY HAVE DONT MAKE YOUR SELF A TARGET.

DID HE SAY I GURANTEE ????????????? WOW.

WHY THE NRA IS NOT FRYING HIS ASS IS BEYOND ME.

THERE NEEDS TO BE A WHY YOU DON T DO THE JOE JOE SHUFFLE ON THE BALCONY COMMERCIUAL AN ADVERTISEMENT .

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think personal ownership of firearms was illegal for several years BEFORE hitler came into power.

the anti-gun thing was by the german democrats/communist. sometime in the 1920s --

-- during the night of the long knives the gay-democrats/communist were-- stabbed to death by the SS. i can't recall how many were killed--up in the thousands i think.

the SS came into the political lime light. hitler was a hero for getting rid of the corrupt commucrats--for a while anyway.

sounds sort of like the US today--don't it??--scary thought.

it was the left wingers that got rid of the firearms the public had--and ironically they were the first killed--

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.