Gunco Forums banner

biden to GUNCO-"buy a shotgun!"

3K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  1biggun 
#1 ·
#2 ·
They don't need an assault-style weapon. If there are bad guys on the property, walk out on the balcony and fire a couple blasts from their double-barrel shotgun. "You don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself," he adds, and a shotgun's easier to aim than an assault-style rifle. Plus, two shotgun blasts should scare off most intruders, Biden says.
Biden: For Protection; 'Buy A Shotgun, Buy A Shotgun' : The Two-Way : NPR

Sure Joe makes sense to me.. Noisy neighbor kids making to much noise, can not sleep.. How the frig do you know if their intruders, did you look ??????
Just let go with both barrels, that should quiet them down...
Oh my living God.. NUTS... :loopeye:

#3 ·
if you fire shots in the air --ain't that a charge of "reckless discharge of a firearm!"

the damn cops get there ain't there ain't no dead intruder--who gets arrested?

the person holding the shotgun that was fired in the city limits!

so you have a VP telling YOU to break the law--?? ok--LOL

#4 · (Edited)
He just set the antis back a lifetime with that interview..
Sure Joe, down here in the swamps, we see people on the front lawn. Hell we just open up with the double..
Oh my God. I can not wait till Saturday Night Live gets a grip on that one. :lol:
Look at the guy on NPR doing the interview.. Even he is looking at him like. "WTF are you friggen nuts?"

#6 ·
Biden don't know his ass from a hole in the ground! a double barrel isn't going to do you a damm bit of good when you have 3-4 people trying commit a home invasion on your house in the middle of the night! but then again he has Secret service protection 24/7.
Biden says says you can't aim a AR15 eathier, then tell me then how come All US service men and women have to qualify with the M16 on Semi Automatic and this has been since
it came out and was put into service, Grant you the first ones had thier problems of jamming and what not, but like any other item that is new once you get the bugs out it will work fine! THERE ARE SEVERAL EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY BIDEN & AND OBAMA AND THE REST OF HIS GUN GRABBING PALS! And in addition to his comment that you can't aim an AR15 tell that to the many of competitions that are held where AR15's are used. Im waiting for his next stupid comment, which could be use a slingshot instead! I think Bidens brain is pickled from to much booze.Heres a thought since he's so confident in a shotgun , Take away his secret service protection, since hes only the Vise President anyway and and tell him to use his double barrel shotgun for protection since there has to be major federal budget cuts and see how fast he shuts his big fat mouth! If anyone take his advise and something were to happen to that person ( and I hope & prey no harm would ever come to a US Citizan by listening to his stupid advise!) I would love to see him get slapped with the biggest lawsuit he could never get out of! no matter how hard he tried and watch him loose everything right down to his last penney!. People like this has no bussiness being in politics! they are only out for themselfs, And only cause problems for the Citizans of this country, and by Citizans I mean the ones whom are not wealthy, I'm talking about the middle class to the downright down and out citizan, and just for the sake of arguement how many of the homeless are American Vet's. and yet these brave men and women are homless , many with PTSD and other major health issues both physical and mental. But when the goverment uses something up they just throw it away and dont bother to fix it! and that includes american veterans!...Doc

#9 ·
Hi ibigun,
my point exactly, however they do use shotguns, How ever I have seen Federeral Inforcement Officers, ICE, and Certain State LEA'a, use shotguns that are on the old fderal Ban list wich list them as a destructive Devise wich is the Spas 12 and the Sweet Sweeper, But like anything else RHIP- ( Rank Has it's Previdgles) however I have brained stormed a few ideas and am currently working on a special item. I catually soend a few hours on each one a day, even if it cleaning, re-evaluating the project at hand. and of course hunting down special parts.And who says retirements not fun,Doc

#8 ·
hears the deal with the shotgun-- there have been used by criminals LONGER than rifles.

and they have been used in mass shootings as well. including school shootings.

so the plan is to "ban evil military style weapons."

then the next time there is a shooting with a shotgun that gets in the press they will an excuse and a legal foot hold on banning shotguns as well.

it is called "death by 1,000 cuts" in china. and if they can bann semi-auto rifles they can damn well ban shotguns any time they feel like it.

#10 ·
I'll try this again. Up close and personal mr. Brain dead Biden, my weapon of choice is my 18" winchester 97. The word being 18". It only holds 5 rounds of 000 buck shot. My little pump 97 therefore puts out an equivalent of 45 rounds of .30 cal. ammunition faster than I can pull the trigger on my AK. And I can load it faster than clearing a long barreled double. But then of course you assnine hypocrit, you have have a whole bunch of SS guys and gals protecting you. And they can shoot way more rounds than an AK(Which is a hunting rifle bye the way).

#12 ·
So if shotguns are that good for HD and will save everyone so easily from home invasions then why don't they mandate everyone to buy one??? They have done it before.

#13 ·
Well i can agree with drunk Joe on his choice of chambering as the 12 gauge is pretty much the king of short range effectiveness when talking about "knock down power", risk of over-penetration and saturating the target with projectiles in the shortest period of time possible.

That being said his idea that blasting off rounds out into the air in what is likely to be a populated neighboorhood area and counting on that to "scare" the intruders away is quite possibly the stupidest thing i've ever heard in my life.

#14 ·
After hear big mouth joe spouting that bullshit,,, I just had to laugh,,,,don't it just make ya wonder who is REALLY the responsible ones here??? Sure as hell ain't him, I guess he should be disallowed gun ownership by BATF when he tries to purchase one,,, sense he's on,,, "public record",,, promoting the careless use of firearms .

After all,, where are all those "buellets from that massive shotgun clip",, going to land?????LMAO!!!!!! Must be they land in "Never Land"???

Friggin dumb ass libs!!! The more they open there mouths,,, the more they prove there ignorance!!

#15 ·
i don't think you guys dig the message from the "top" --what joe-blow the booze hound is doing is throwing the elmer fudds a bone--

the white house will let you KEEP your shotgun (for now). while WE take your semi auto rifles and most probably pistols.

that is what drunken joe is trying to say.

#16 ·
what if every american that owned a shotgun --all got out on their balconys one night and fired off TWO rounds--you know just to "honor" joe-dick-blow biden--??

imagine millions of people firing off their shotguns at the same time all across the USA--???--

would that be a good protest? --sort of saying--we ain't gonna lay down shit!

#19 ·
THAT VIDEO NEED TO END WITH THOSE WOMEN STANDING ON THE BALCNY BEING SHOT FROM OUT IN JOES SECLUDED WOODS BUY A RIFLE AN THENIF THEY LIVE GANG RAPED BY A GANG MADE OF ILLEAGLES ILLEAGLES.

SURE JOE ILL SND MY WIFE OUT SIDE IN PLAN VIEW OF A CRIMINAL TO BE PICKED OFF . JOE BIDEN IS FUCKING IDIOT IMO. HIS ADVICE PUTS PEOPLE IN DANGER REGUARDLES OF WHAT WEAPON THEY HAVE DONT MAKE YOUR SELF A TARGET.

DID HE SAY I GURANTEE ????????????? WOW.

WHY THE NRA IS NOT FRYING HIS ASS IS BEYOND ME.

THERE NEEDS TO BE A WHY YOU DON T DO THE JOE JOE SHUFFLE ON THE BALCONY COMMERCIUAL AN ADVERTISEMENT .

#20 ·
i think personal ownership of firearms was illegal for several years BEFORE hitler came into power.

the anti-gun thing was by the german democrats/communist. sometime in the 1920s --

-- during the night of the long knives the gay-democrats/communist were-- stabbed to death by the SS. i can't recall how many were killed--up in the thousands i think.

the SS came into the political lime light. hitler was a hero for getting rid of the corrupt commucrats--for a while anyway.

sounds sort of like the US today--don't it??--scary thought.

it was the left wingers that got rid of the firearms the public had--and ironically they were the first killed--

#28 ·
Shooting at someone or shooting to scare should always be the last resort. His Advice will only lead to accidents Wrongful arrest and misery.

Not only is he inviting people to shoot He is inviting people to actually go out and buy the gun to do it with. This is a direct contradiction to the government's wishes to it Lower gun violence and to decrease accidents.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.