Thread: College Hosts Sex, Masturbation Tutorial -- Inside Church...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default College Hosts Sex, Masturbation Tutorial -- Inside Church...

College Hosts Sex, Masturbation Tutorial ? Inside A Church
    MEADVILLE – Allegheny College’s Ford Memorial Chapel was transformed into a boudoir of sorts Wednesday night, as professional sex educators advised students in attendance how best to touch themselves and their partners to reach orgasm in what was billed as an educational seminar.
    The chapel, built and dedicated in 1902, is where Catholic mass and non-denominational services are conducted every week at the private liberal arts college in northwestern Pennsylvania. But all that took a back pew to Wednesday’s festivities, dubbed “I Heart the Female Orgasm” and hosted by a variety of student groups on campus.
    The two sex educators, Marshall Miller and Kate Weinberg, talked students through a variety of masturbation techniques during the event.
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Unbelieveable, thanks Karl!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

our tax dollars at work-- teaching boys to wack off--- in a church!?-WTF???-

sounds like the government --hell they probably gave them some "gay" advice too--

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.