Gunco Forums banner

I want to be Master of America!

352 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  dario541 
#1 ·
Greetings, you silly fools! This is your Lord and Saviour! I am your Master and don’t ever forget it! I am writing to discuss my new plans. First let me quote from the wretched Constitution:

United States Constitution, Amendment 22. Limiting Presidential terms of office.

“No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.”

Now, isn’t that a bunch of garbage? I love this job! I enjoy living in the White House! I have luxuries that you jerks can’t even dream of! And, I don’t want to leave after only eight years! I want to do like my dearly beloved brother Fidel Castro. He took control of Cuba in 1959 and stayed on the job for more than fifty years! He never had to worry about stupid elections. He just enjoyed his time in the Presidential Palace in Havana and told the Cuban population where to go. He ruled until he was ready to retire. Stalin ruled until he died. So did Hitler. Mao Tse Dung was a life-long ruler. And, I am just as good as they were! So, the Twenty Second Amendment has to go! And, I am going to do it! And there is nothing you stupid idiots can do about it!
Inasmuch as I am the Royal Ruler of this crummy country, I can do anything! Just as I used my power to attack your Constitutional gun Rights, I can do that to ANY part of the Constitution. After all, what is the Constitution? It is just a rotten scrap of paper. I don’t recognize it at all! Its ugly purpose is supposed to be to control what the government can do. Well, I do not intend to let a stupid piece of garbage tell me what to do! You stupid vermin have to learn what a BIG SHOT I am!
Anyhow, my goal is to junk the Twenty Second Amendment. I think I can do it by just writing an order, but if not I have a lot of Congressman and Senators who will obey what I tell them to do. When I say “Frog,” Congress and the Senate both jump! Ha! Ha! It is so funny to see those weasels squirm! As for so-called Conservatives, most of them are jellyfish! No spines at all! A mile wide yellow streak up their backs! If any of you are counting on these insects to serve you instead of me, well, the game is over! From now on you must call me “Our Father, which art in Washington, D.C.”

God the President

Three Terms for Barack Obama?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.