Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Remember that Civilian Army?

Feedback Score

Reading your responses... Y'all are funny. Hope i am around you guys when the shooting starts...

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I was just reading the main article from the link, and it was ironic that some of the volunteer police officers got in trouble for sexual violations with the kids. Dumb asses. I guess it can be tough when a 16 year old hard body sees you as an authority figure that shes crushing on, that you might be tempted, but seriously?!?!?! What worse way to screw up a kid than by taking advantage of her crush and banging her. Serve and protect doesn't mean to serve your meat to a teenager, then lie to protect your ass.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.