Thread: ex secret service agent on gun control

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking ex secret service agent on gun control

LiveLeak.com - Ex Secret Service Agent Gives Powerful Gun Control Speech

take a quick look at the video--

i promise it ain't nancy policki stripping this time!

Feedback Score

Good speach. Very well worded and passionate...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

AMEN,AMEN. THE PRICE MAY GET PRETTY HIGH FOR ALOT OF US BEFORE THIS NONSENSE ENDS.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Wow, that was a great speech!!!! One of the top ones I've seen this year. He made several great points, with the main one being don't use "their" language. It's not "gun control" so don't call it that. Call it what it is, which is "people control"!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

One of the BEST speeches to date. I hope more people start to feel that way towards this country. He's right, it's not about Gun control, it's about people control.........
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Johnny_V

Feedback Score

Excellent Speach!! Maybe if these types of speeches were made everyday in every city across the nation, those that wish to control us might get a clue that what they are planning is not going to work and that we are not going to stand for thier bullshit any longer. And yes its time for a change! Its time for the goverment to do what the people of the nation pay them to do and not what they want to do. and live off and get fat off the people of the United States of America and its time that all the Goverment Officals abide and believe in the Constitution of the United States. And if they cannot do this get the hell out of public service! and quit perverting the Constituation for thier own use and beliefs. Those politicans that do this BS is no better than the terroists that pervert and change for koran for thier own personal use and adjunda. As a U.S. citiizan you believe in the Contsituation as it was written orgionally. And no goverment offical should be able to change it or limit it's rights and powers and freedoms that are guarnteed to the citizans of this nation....Doc

Feedback Score

Our lawmakers should remember their oath of office:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

Quoted from the U.S. Senate web site........
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Johnny_V

Feedback Score

Excellent!!! Thanks!
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

OUTSTANDING !!!!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.