Thread: Menses

Feedback Score

Default Menses

I was at the doctors' yesterday for a small skin cancer. She says, 'because of the new computer system I have to ask you a few questions'. She starts with the normal checking of name, address, height, weight, meds, and then she says, 'do you keep firearms in your home'?
    Without skipping a beat I say, 'Ma'am, during your menses, would you consider your flow regular or is it heavy at times?' She looked at me like someone had smacked her across the face, and I said to her, 'Exactly I have as much need to know that as you have a need to know what I do or don't keep in my closets. Any other questions you have for me?'
    She replied in the negative and we proceded with the problem at hand.
    Phuque that hi-yellow POS in the WH.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Wouldn't work for me. My doctor and I go shooting together at our gun club. I even sold him one of my P-64 pistols and a Saiga AK conversion recently. His offices are decorated with mounted trophies (Pheasant, Ducks, Pronghorn, Deer, Elk, Dall Sheep, etc.). Kind of funny though. I almost live for the moment he asks me if I have guns. :LOL
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I almost fell outa my chair at work when I read that!!!!!!!!

Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.