Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ALL GUN OWNERS MUST JOIN THE NRA!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

:
    If the NRA wins this battle
    PERHAPS IT SHOULD MORE ABOUT INDIVIDUAL GUN OWNERS FIGHHTING AN NOT LEAVING IT UP TO ONE GROUP. LAST ITME I CHECKED MANY OTHERS ARE ALSO FIGHTING FOR THERE RIGHTS.

IMO THE NRA IS LOOSING A LOT OF SUPPORT FOR FROM THE AVERAGE JOE AN WE ARE ALL BANKING ON ONE GROUP . ONE SCANDEL ONE BAD MOVE OUR ONLY VOICE ACCORDDING TO MANY LOSES OUR RIGHTS. THERE RIPE FOR A SCANDEL OR SET UP. IN ANY WAR WE SELDOM ONLY HAVE ONE OFFENSIVE GROUP. I DONT LIKE THE IDEA IF THE NRAS LOOSES WE LOOSE IDEA. IM WISHING THRE WERE OTHER PRO GUN GROUPS WIHT A VOICE. THE INTERNTET IS A GAME CHANGER SINCE THE LAST BAN AN WE AN THE NRA NEEDS TO USE IT FOR MORE THAN 3 PARAGRAOH ALERTS.

YES THE NRA IS THE MAIN VOICE BUT ASIDE FROM GIVING THEM MONEY WHAT ARE INDIVIDUAL DOING ON THERE OWN??????????????????????

ID LIKE TO SEE THE NRA PROMOTE MORE INDIVIDUALE EFFORTS . ONE HAND WRITTEN FROM YOUR OWN BRAIN LETTTER TO A REP WILL DO MORE THAN A 10000 EMALS ALL THE SAME THAT OBVIOUSLY COME FROM THE NRA MACHINE.

QUTE HONESTLEY THE LETTERS I GET FROM THE NRA MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THEY THJINK WERE ALL STUPID THERE SENSATIONALISED AN OFTEN WAY TO FAR TOT HE RIGHT FOR COMFORT AN SOUND A LITTLE OUT OF TOUCH. I GUESS ITS A WAY TO GET THE SHEEPLE SEGMENT EXICTED AN SEND MONEY. THERE ES SELDOM ANY REAL INFORMATION OR FACTS IN THEM. THE CONSTANT SLAMS AT TE THE OFFICALS ARE NOT REALLY NEEDED AN SEEM CHILD LIKE AT TIMES. THEY ALSO NEED TO RELIZE NOT EVERY ONME OF THERE MEABERS IS A HARD CORE RIGHT WINGER. SOME TIMES IG ET THE FEELING TIS THERE WAY OR THE HIGHWAY ABOUT THINGS. I QUESTION HOW MUCH THERE VOICE THERE MEAMBERS HAVE.

IM DONE WORRING ABOUT GUN LAWS AN THE NRA FOR THE DAY.

Feedback Score

Maybe we should look into Dudley Brown. I believe he is out of Colorado. Maybe if he could turn Colorado, he could team with the NRA or attack the fed on a sepapate front.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

NEVER HEARD OF HIM ILL CHECK IT OUT .

Feedback Score

I sent in my lifetime membership to the NRA not too long ago. And I got everyone in the immediate family a 1-yr membership (early Christmas present).

And I sent in a donation to NRA - ILA. They have stepped up to the plate and having been fighting this gun grabbing nonsense.

I used to complain about the NRA, that if you didn't want to go on safari in Africa there was not much they could do for you.

My Daddy (WWII vet and also lifetime NRA member) always complained about the endless whine for money.

But with this Obama gun grab the chit just got real! So I had to put my money where mouth was!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

But with this Obama gun grab the chit just got real
    !

CLAD YOU JOINED AN CLAD YOU GOT THE FAMIALY SIGNED UP.

THE SHIT HAS BEEN REAL FOR A LONG TIME. ID LIKED TO HAVE SEEN LEGISLATION TO PREVENT THIS STUFF PUSHED THROUGH 30 YEARS AGO. EVERY YEART HERE ARE MORE LIBS, ILLEAGLES AN NUT JOBS DRINKING THE COOLAID.

IF FIENSTIENS BILL DONT PASS THERE WILL BE A DIFFERANT ONE NEXT MONTH

THE PEOPLE THEM SELVES NEED TO STAND UP ITS BEEN THE GOVEMENTT VS THE NRA TO LONG TIME FOR SOME PEACEFUL PHYSICAL PRESSANCE TO BE SEEN.

Feedback Score

I have caller ID. If I don't know you or I don't want to talk I don't answer. I give what I want to to whom I please and rarely deviate. I always buy Girl Scout Cookies and give to a church I see as doing God's will. I served my country in the military. When older became sick for 25 years not knowing if I was going to live or die. That was a walk through hell. The NRA is the only organized powerful force we have against tyranny. I look at the big picture. I can handle the small stuff.

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.” – Marcus Aurelius

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.