Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: GSG 1911-22

Feedback Score

Thanks Coils, AND YEAH I can't believe all the 22 ammo is out I mean it doesn't fit in my "Assault" rifles ok ok it fits my sons AR he has a 22 conversion but Gheez.
    Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government grows, LIBERTY DECREASES."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I heard about the 22 situation and looked around online and at a few shops, either they are out or the prices have doubled +, it's nuts
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

only place that had any in my area was the Gun Smith shop $29.00 for 500 rounds of Remington and 30.00 for a box of 500 Federal premiums I don't remember ever paying that much for 22 ever.
    Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government grows, LIBERTY DECREASES."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Yeah that is high, $15-20 is what those bulk boxes & most bricks were selling for before the panic started.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

How about one of these: CZ Kadet. They're pricey but they shoot and feel practically identical to a 75B. one of my favorite blasters. My friends love to shoot it too.

Feedback Score

Dup post.

Feedback Score

Those are nice looking Fritz kind spendy I got 2 SIG 1911-22 for the price of one of those $299.00 each. I am going to the range today and will update on performance.

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score

Went to the range today with my son and grandson busy breaking in my sons AR-15 22 adapter damn it needed to be shot a lot. I did shoot six mags thru the Sig 1911-22 and it really liked the Remington ammo and the Federal Ammo worked and fed great it did not like the American eagle 22 I had on hand at all was lucky to get off to shots before it jammed. Didn't get it on paper yet but was able to hit my sons metal swinging target at about 30 yards with regular consistency again it can probably shoot better than I can.
    Will try again when the weather is a lot nicer 30 degrees with a slight but cold wind in our faces today.

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Glad to hear you got out to try it

Feedback Score

Yeah we had a 22 shoot out had My henry and GSG-522 the boys gave everything a good shooting they had no problem shooting up the 22 ammo I just bought sounded like there was a war on, No Zombie targets where safe. Just wish it had been warmer for sure.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.