Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Time Flies...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Gunny Posthumous, has a nice ring to it. I loved being an NCO. I had a nightmare once, I was standing on the tailgate of a duece and a half, and before me was an endless field of spc4's, all of them with a blank look on their faces. They were all looking at me,saying "How do I do this, were do I get that, teach me to pee...
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Posthumous, that's freaking awesome brother!!!!! Crap, I was a Lcpl. when I got out in 1984. Shoulda stayed in and got rid of my wife. Instead I got out and kept the bitch. After how bad I was hurt after PFC and Lcpl pinning, I woulda been scared to get a blood stripe pinned on as an NCO. Not sure how bad they do it nowadays, but in my time you usually had to seek medical attention the pinning was so bad. I was thinking they had outlawed that because someone died from a blood clot caused by pinning? Oh well, any rate, CONGRATULATIONS MARINE!!!!! Ooohhhrrraahhh!!!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

jrs
    Feedback Score

Remember those metal collar chevrons being pushed in without the backings on them too.

'grats gunny.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score

Thanks for your service Mr. Posthumous. Do you still call Medford, Oregon your home? That's where I live. I came here in 1955. And, I plan to live the rest of my days here. I love this area. I hope that when your military career is over you can retire to this area if that's what you want to do.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

congrats and thank you for your service.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Congrats!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Congratulations on your promotion and thank you for your service, stay safe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.