Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: THE DANICA 500

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default THE DANICA 500

SO WHO WATCHED THE DANICA PATRIC 500 HUNDRED YESTERDAY????????

MAN THE MEDAI IS LICKING HER ASS.

IM ALL FOR HER AN EVEN A FAN BUT THIS IS OVER THE TOP. SHE SCREWED UP THE FINISH BIG TIME BY NOT DROPING DOWN HERE SPOTTER NEEDS TO BE FIRED AN HERE CREW CHIEF NEED TO RETHING HER STRATIGY.

SHE COULD HAVE WON OR AT LEAST KEPT HERE 3RD PLACE . IF YOUR THERE TO WIN YOU CANT FOLLOW THE TWO CARS IN FRONT OF YOU TO THE FINISH LINE. IF SHE HAD DROPPED DOWN WITH 19 TO GO AN AGAIN WITH ABOUT 6 SHE LILEY WOULD HAVE BEEN PUSHED TO VISCTORY OR AT LEAST STPED THE BOTTEM LINE WHO WAS OBVIOUSLY CATCHING UP FROM GOING BY. SHE WAS THE FIRST INTERVIEWED AN THE FIRST MENTIONED AFTER 7 OTHER SMATER DRIVERS BEAT HER.

IF JHONSON OR GORDEN OR ENHEEART HAD DONE HERE CRAP THYE WOULD HAVE BEEN HEAVLY CRITISED . HOWEVER THE MEDIA IS SINGING HER PRIASES. FOR WHAT ???????? SHE DROVE A VERY FAST CAR IN LINE IN HTE FRONT OF A PACK OF CARS AT HALF THROTTEL AS SHE PUT IT ALL DAY AN WHEN IT MATTERED SHE CHOKED.

ANY HOW THE MEDAI MAKES ME SICK. HER PICTURE WAS ON THE FRONT PAGE TODAY NOT THE WINNERS PRETTY SAD.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Why are you screaming?
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Danica can do no wrong!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

She was not going to risk crashing to win yesterday. She has crashed the last few races at Daytona. She looked to be satisified with placing in the top ten. It is a long season, and I can't say I blame her. Sometimes you have to race for the season and not just one race. I don't think here car was fast enough to win yesterday.

I am the only one who thought this new car made the race boring as hell? Daytona is all about being able to pass, and it didn't seam like anyone could pass anyone yesterday.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

YEA IT WAS BORING AN NOT MUCH PASSING SHE MAY NOT HAVE HAD THE CAR TO WIN WIUTH BUT SHE HAD THE CAR TO BE IN FRONT OF JIMMIE JHONSON ON THE INSIDE ROW.

IMO SHE WAS IN MORE RISK OF CRASHING STAYING WERE SHE WAS AN GETTING PASSED BY 7 GUYS ALL ACTUALY RACING TO WIN. EVEN IF THE BOTTTOM CARS COULD NOT HAVE GOT TO THE FRONT SHE WOULD NOT HAVE GONE BACK WARDS.
    ALLOWING THE LOWER CARS TO GET PAST MADE HERE IN MORE DANGER AS NOW THERE IS NO LOW WAY OUT .

SHE HER SELF SAID SHE COUILD GO FASTER IF THE CARS IN FRONT WOULD.

I HAVE RACED AN KNOW ALL ABOUT RACING FOR POINTS AN FINISHIUNG BUT IF YOUR FASTER YOU RACE TO WIN. SHE SAID SHE WAS RUNNING HALF THROTTEL ALL DAY .

ID LIKE TO SEE HER WIN AT LEAST THEN THE MEDAI COVERAGE WOULD BE SOME WHAT WARRENTED .

AN YES SHE MIGHT HAVE WENT LOW AN GOT BUMPED AN SPUN BUT THAT COULD HAVE HAPPEND WERE SHE WAS.

IMO SHE HAD A GREAT REASONABLY SAFE CHANCE OF WINNING BY GOING LOW AN SEEING IF SHE COULD GET HELP FROM JOHNSON , IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OBVIOUS TO HERE SPOTTERS THEY WERE FASTET AT ABOUT 19 TO GHIO AN DEFFINATLY WHEN THEY GOT BACK UP THERE ON THE RESARTW ITH ABOIUT 6 TO GO. THEY MADE RHE SAME RUN TWICE IT WAS NO SUPRISE THEY WERE GOING TO BE THERE BY THE END.

BUT HEY I NEVER WENT ANY WERE IN THE SPORT SO WHAT DO I KNOW?? SHE WILL BE A BILLIONAIRE .

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Nascar cars bore me to death. But the truck races keep me on the edge of my seat. Seems like every truck race ends with a photo finish of two or three trucks side by side and you have to wait & see who won. Many times the good drivers get tore up in an early wreck & still come right back to the front. But actually NONE of them are as exciting as your local short track racing. I preffer drivers who also WORK on their race cars. Not these made up primadonnas who only get the job because they are pretty for the cameras & bring in sponsor money. NASCAR has been on a steady downhill slide since the France family sold out. That's when they abandoned us rednecks & went for the wine & cheeze set. They are finding out how UN loyal those folks were. Just look at all of the empty seats.
    Any sprint car or dirt modified race makes the nascar boys look like sissys. That's why Tony Stewart owns a short track & races bullrings every chance he gets. Because he is one of the few REAL racers in nascar.
    Nothing like having 800 horsepower with the driveshaft between your legs & NO clutch or starter to make a man out of you.
    Steve Kinser , Sammy Swindell , Wild child Haudenshield , THOSE are real racers!!
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

yea im a dirt fan first.

I ran a street stock back in the day . had a modified for a few weeks . never had the cash to do it right . lots of cheated up motors back then .

I worked on a sprint car for about 15 years had my motors in them for a while. we took a third in a 360 car at a world of wheels race once. an that was tranfering from the semi main . had there not been a restart we might have ran down kinser for second . We partied that night .

I worked on a non winged CRA pavement sprint car for a little bit . was driven by Chuck Gurney, we were parked one spot down in the pits from a kid named Jeff Gordon an there was some guy named parnilie jones jr an the late Billy Vouickivichj who died as the same race a year later in BakersField Ca . that car had over 835 hp back in the late 80,s . It was owned by Bob Cassani Billie vokivich drove a car he owned part of at in Indy a few weeks before I met him. Jimmy sills drove the car a few times as well.

We had one of the first east beast spring car chassis .
    toward the end my buddy had gurti engins at about $40,000 each for a 360 motor . a long ways from the stuff I built in 1984.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I did a little search . we ran bad in bakersfiled in 1989 Chuck gurney burnt the brakes out of the car an bitched a lot . we were on speed vision that week in the pits .

here is the results I Found some big names were there then Gordon , sweney , vocivich , jones, AJ foyt was in the pits . it was as close as I got to being big time .

SCRAFAN.COM - Race Results

ill have to find some pics to post . I shot pool with Gorden that week end he was to young to get in the bar. we all drove slick carts on Friday night after qualifying ( go carts on a slick oval) an me an my buddies beat some pretty big name racers man it was a blast . it didn't matter if it was a 10hp go cart them guys all run to win. I wish I could remeamber half the names from back then.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    MAN THE MEDAI IS LICKING HER ASS.
    I would too if I got the chance...she's a babe!
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I recognize every one of those names & Have met most of the older World of Outlaw drivers. They ran there last pavement races at my home track in Florida. My mini modified class was like the warm up act. It felt kind of cool walking around the pits in my racing suit & mingeling with all of those guys. I have a whole album of great photos I took of each & every car & driver.
    My little Pinto seemed kind of silly compared to those monsters. But hey, I can say I did it for quite a few years & to me that's better than all of the blowhards in thhe grandstands who just talk about how good they could do if they wanted to.
    There is a really nice high bank dirt track not far from here. I have never been, because I know damn well I'd be buying their rule book & planning a car to build!!
    In fact I've never been to a race since I quit driving. Just too hard to sit & watch.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.