Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Snake Wine

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Ban Me Thout.. Coffee capitol of Vietnam..
    Was well north of there on the border, do not think we got down there.
    Hell all the mountains and trees look the same.. Beautiful countryside though..
    Be careful in that A.O.. Lot of agent orange still giving the poor people problems. Especially the kids..
    My God your wife can shoot, good for her.. The correct weapon in a Woman's hands, out shoot a Man any-day.. As kids, while we were punching each other in the nose, they were working on hand eye coordination stuff.
    My girlfriend loves my .45s.. Has a bit of a temper, I keep them locked up.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

You guys are nuts! and I mean that in a good way.

Rice wine is good, snake is good.

What is the purpose of mixing them? I imagine after a couple months they're really stinkin'.

Feedback Score

It doesn't stink. The alcohol preserves them. Besides you dump the snakes out after 2 years.

Its the venom, that denatures (unfolds) in the presence of ethanol that makes it special Its a tonic, I tells ya!

Plus it's just way cool and exclusive. Even the elites don't have cobra wine!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default tanvil..

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    You guys are nuts! and I mean that in a good way.

Rice wine is good, snake is good.

What is the purpose of mixing them? I imagine after a couple months they're really stinkin'.
    Back in 89 on one of my trips.. They used to raise Cobras, smack them over the head, stuff them and sell them to tourists..
    You could get one fighting a stuffed mongoose also for a few more bucks..
    PETA or Save the Spotted Owls must have put a stop on them. Did not see any last trip..
    My Bro, in Cambodia now. Drank some of that cobra wine in a whore house with some L.O. friends he knows over there.. Same stuff SouthTexasGuy put up..
    He said it tasted good. But you instantly pass blackout and go too insane..
    L.O. he was with, took out his revolver and emptied it into the ceiling..
    Not sure if he killed anyone upstairs?
    Good way, I guess, if you want to save money at the bars.. Few sips of that stuff and you go friggen nuts..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexasGuy View Post
    It doesn't stink. The alcohol preserves them. Besides you dump the snakes out after 2 years.

Its the venom, that denatures (unfolds) in the presence of ethanol that makes it special Its a tonic, I tells ya!

Plus it's just way cool and exclusive. Even the elites don't have cobra wine!
    Hell yah.. When you go too a restaurant and you really want to impress your date..
    "Yes Sir. I think we will have a bottle of your 2008 Cobra Wine."
    Chicks really dig it..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.