Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ARKANSAS: CC holders addresses published

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HERE IS HER ON LINE PROFILE WITH PHONE NUMBER SHE IS NOT VERY SMART . TAKING A RISK LIKE THAT AN HAVING YOUR IFO OUT THERE IS DUMB. NOT SURE ABOUT THE RULES FOR COPYING AN PASTING SO ILL LEAVE THE LINK TOOK ME 5 SECONDS TO FIND .

Gwen Moritz | Arkansas Business News | ArkansasBusiness.com

LIKELY HER ADDRESS WITH A MAP ON HOW TO GET THERE.

Free People Search | WhitePages

TWITTER

https://twitter.com/gwenmoritz

HER AN HUSBAND ROB PICS
    Image Detail for - Gwen Moritz

COMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR FOR THE NASHVILE BAR AN THEY HAVE A FEW KIDS ACCORDING TO THIS.

Gwen Moritz named editor; Darin Gray is promoted. - Free Online Library

SUCKS TO HAVE YOUR INFO SPREAD AROUND DOSENT IT ??????

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah...I posted her publicly available home address and phone number from her property tax rolls on AKfiles and received a 21 day ban. I stated I was posting the publicly available information for people seeking to serve papers on her for any lawsuit that may arise out of her publication of the list, and then emailing it after the ban went into effect.

She has since written an apology (sort of) after having had to disconnect her phone, and wade through hundreds of emails.
    You can read it here: My Learning Curve (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) | Arkansas Business News | ArkansasBusiness.com

Good thing I didn't post any publicly available information here....

The poster after me was banned for 21 days as well for posting a google street view of her mini McMansion..

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

MY EMAIL WAS RETUREND UNDELIVERABLE.

I POSTED EVERY THING AVALIABLE ABOUT THE TOPIC .

BAN ME IF YOU LIKE.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

READ HERE APOLIGY IT INTERESTING . I THINK SHE IS FIGHTING TO SAVE HER JOB.

FOR HER TO NOT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN IS BS.

ID BET SHE HAS AREMED PROTECTION NOW.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Tried to email her, it failed. Her facebook account is "temporarily unavailible". We have our share of libtards in AR.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    Tried to email her, it failed. Her facebook account is "temporarily unavailible". We have our share of libtards in AR.
    I would imagine either she's getting such a torrent of email that her inbox is locked up, or she shut her email account down entirely for the same reason.

Like biggun said her "apology" is interesting, i bet she didn't expect the kind of reaction she got.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THE INTERNET GIVES US POWER. THEY MEDIA CANT CONTROL IT LIKE THE AIR WAVES.

THE NRA NEEDS TO USE IT MORE EFFECTIVLY.

IT WAS JOE BLOW WHO STRUCK BACK.

ANY ANTI WHO PULLS THIS CRAP NEEDS TO GET THE SAME TREATMENT.

TO MANY LIEING REPORTERS NOT BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

DONT WRITE YOUR REP WRITE YOUR REPORTER.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I carried a Colt .45 1911 concealed for nearly 30 years without a government sanctioned "permission slip" before I finally got my CCW - even while living in the SF Bay Area during the 1980s. A couple years ago I broke down and got my CCW in Wyoming (and permits from Utah and Florida). So what happens? We are now "Constitutional Carry" here and no permission slip is needed. Go figure.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

YEA WHEN I WAS IN CALIFORNIA THERE WAS A REASON TO BACK IN A FEW PLACES POERMIT OR NOT. I WNET TO THE OAKLAND ROADSTER ONCE AN TOOK THE WORNG HIGHWAY ABOVE OAKLAND AN SAID OH WE WILL JUST CUT THROUGH TOWN ON A FRIDAY NIGHT WITH TWO TEEN AGE GIRLS WHO CANT SHUT THERE MOUTHS IN A CONVERTABLE CAMAREO. MY GOD DRUG DEALERS AEVERY CORNER TRASH CANS ON FIRE BURNT OUT CARS. I BLEW EVERY STOP SIGN AN THAT WAS WITH A 357 SITTING ON THE SEAT. BACK THEN THAT WAS LEGAL AS IT WASENT CONCLEDED. AMAZING WHAT GOING 50 MNUTES FROM HOME CAN GET YOU INTO .

IM ACTULAY DEBTING ON GETTING MY CONCILED IN WI . NOT SURE ITS WORTH THE TROUBLE . IF I WERE TO GET STOPED WIATH ANY ALCHOLE IN ME I COULD LOOSE A LOT . NO IM NOT TALKING DRUNK WITH A GUN .

Feedback Score

Not only reckless Endangerment, What about the right to privacy!, there also could be a 2nd amendment issue here as well, If you could prove or that you honestly believe that the names were published to infringe on there rights, which shouldnt be difficult once you prove the invasion of privacy, which is not difficult in this case. It dosnt matter if the link is now disabled, It was up and people seen it there is no way they can prove other wise. ( And Just for the record I am not an Attorney no do I play one on television!) But I have been involved in a civil court action the last year and a half actually 2 to be presise, and the other day We the case after closing arguements, That Judge stated in open court she has never had anyone whom is not a member of the bar, present a case in such a manner as I did and that I should be proud of myself and that she was impressed on how the case was presented. And due to the complex matters she has to take the case under advisement until next friday.The one great satisfaction I had was proved the opposing party used falseified documents, they are attempting to commit fruad, discrimination!,invasion of privacy, liable, and slander, and for the Kill shot I proved that the person had commited purjury while under oath!!!several times( The person that did all this has now buried themselfs and the company they work for because the person is one of those that has to be the bigshot know it all!. We all know the type and we have had to work with them at one time or another
    And is thet ype of person that always gets away with it!!. Well Not this time! I thought Id share this with the group to brighten your day. And mabe it will give you guys some satisifaction for everyone here that has been screwed over and have been falsely accused of something, and can say its about time the little guy won! Oh & btw this was done just because the person didnt like me personnaly and they like to bully others around. and Now its going to cost them. This is what happens when the Area managers and CEO's do not listen to an employee(s) or customers and so on. And the company says they had or have no Idea this was going on. But in this case, they had pryor knowledge. And as soon the Lawsuit is filed, they know they are the ones that are about to be screwed!!, Doc ( P.S. Im sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but since there was a legal issue here I thought it would be Ok.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.