Thread: Magpul gives Coloradans priority for high capacity magazine purchases

Feedback Score

Default Magpul gives Coloradans priority for high capacity magazine purchases

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Nice

Magpul loves you Colorado! And, to prove it they are going to offer Colorado residents up to ten PMAGS at MSRP with immediate $5 flat rate shipping. These orders will jump to the front of the line, too.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

God Bless Magpul and every weapon manufacture and vendor who is standing up to these commie S.O.B.s
    When this failed attempt by the commies fails to collect our weapons, we have to remember the good guys..
    I am sure a lot of money is tied up in Magpul and other big companies.
    Major move putting their business on the line and packing up and moving..
    Forums are keeping a list. Please do not forget the good guys when the commies fall and things return too normal..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I've been bitchin about making a list of "Enemies"-Now we can make a list of the Good Guys!!

Feedback Score

F*cking Awesome. I'm definitely glad I am a MAGPUL customer as will I continue to be.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

This is great.

Notice how they are hinting stronger at moving?

Feedback Score

I sure wish Magpul would come and set up shop here in Arkansas. I would try and go to work for them. I can only hope that other manufacturers will follow Magpul's attitude.
    “My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.”
    ― John Wayne

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by code red View Post
    I sure wish Magpul would come and set up shop here in Arkansas. I would try and go to work for them. I can only hope that other manufacturers will follow Magpul's attitude.

me too and they should start making cav-arms nylon 66 ar-15 lowers too--LOL!

and we need the jobs!

Feedback Score

I read a post somewhere from an employee of Magpul that they approached him asking if he would be willing to move to Texas to continue his employement with them. I'm not sure if it is true or not, but it seems that Magpul will set up shop in Texas. I wonder if firearm manufacturers in the New England area are contimplating a move out of that region seeing how there seem to be more gun laws popping up there, not to mention taxes and other operating costs such as unions and what not. It's hard to beat the business atmosphere of Texas though.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.