Thread: children

Feedback Score

Default children

daughter going to have a child. unmarried and plenty of worring. been raising 6yeat old granddaughter. daughter is frm hell, damn give me a break! with whats coming down the pike all i can say GOOD LUCK11!!!!

Feedback Score

I guess you didn't tell your daughter and her friend the simle firearm rule. "Guns don't kill people. Pissed fathers with daughters do." Seriously, I have been in the same boat for about 18 years. I have 11 going on 12 grand kids, and at any one time I have supported 3 to 6 of them. I had to pay for one's adoption. Have three plus their mother I am supporting now. She is a working teacher who can't make it on her salary, and the father is a dead beat. Would I change it. Not on your life! I would gladly die for any of the kids. Life would be hollow without them. Besides where would I get someone to rake my leaves and shovel snow for nothing? Oops, I guess they don't do that either.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

UNFORTUNATLY IN TODAYS SOCIETY ITS THE GRAND PARENTS HWO END UP PAYING .

PEOPLE NEED TO MAKE BETTER CHOICES BEFORE THEY BREED. IF YOU CANT AFORD TO HAVE A CHILD DONT HAVE ONE . USE BIRTH CONTROL IF YOU NEED TO HAVE SEX .

I DATED A WOMEN WHOS 18 YEAR OLD INOW HAS TWO KIDS AN HER GETTO ASS BABABIES DADDY IS IN JAIL AGIAN , SHE SUPPORTS ALL THREE AN THE DAUGHET SHOWS NO SIGNS OF SLOWING DOWN THERE WILL LIKELY BE A FEW MORE THE WAY SHE IS GOING .

SO WHEN ALL THESE KIDS HAVE KIDS 15 YEARS FROM NOW WHO IS GOING TO RAISE THEM?????

IF I HAD GOTTEN A GIRL PREAGENT MY FOLKS OR HERS WOULD NOT HAVE PAID A DIME. ITS CALLED BE RESPONSIABLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

I APPLAUDE YOU GUYS WHO CAN AFFORD TO HELP YOUR KIDS KIDS . MOST CANT AFFORD IT OR ARE WILLING TO .

I STRUGGLE RAISNG MY SON IF HE DECIDES TO KNOCK SOME GIRL UP HE BETTERHAVE A JOB.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.