Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Soliders steal mags and resell

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by HFSPBfan View Post
    If the semi auto ban becomes a reality, organized crime will take control of this entire segment of the firearms industry. These firearms will be unlicensed, untaxed, and uncontrolled.

The same sort of thing happened during prohibition. The mafia gained money enough money and influence to buy politicians and government officials at will. Those that do learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
    Exactly, in the commies game plan.. You nailed it..
    Anyone really think they give a flying damn if their is 30 dead in Shitcago this weekend? Which their probably will be..
    Paco Head down their who runs the country, is advising Nappy Head up here.
    "No mas armas, est malo."
    Mexico is a war zone. Politicians who play nice with the drug dealers have it made. $$$$
    Nappy is looking south and praying for the same up here. A good war would make him king.. He just released illegal immigrants from lockup. Not deported them, released them..
    One Mexican kid was getting interviewed. "I don't know what to do, they just opened the doors and let me out."
    He is setting the stage for an internal war.. Then he calls out his DHS and Nobama youth..
    Now about that 3rd term...Someday, he will be king..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

They can control guns (mags) no more than they can control heroin...

Feedback Score

Really, what is to stop me from buying a sheet metal press and bend my own? That sounds pretty much like crazy cats out there growing a plant for profit that so happens to be illegal. So what happens when a criminal duct tapes two fifteen round mags together for quick reloads? There is your thirty rounder right there with a two second pause. Most times I am pissed reading about these self serving politicians who want to pass these things. Other times I laugh at their idiotic reasoning for these views against our hobbies. I'm just mad that parts kits have gone up out of the price range of where i can afford to purchase one or two. Take me back to 2005!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by STGUSN View Post
    Really, what is to stop me from buying a sheet metal press and bend my own? That sounds pretty much like crazy cats out there growing a plant for profit that so happens to be illegal. So what happens when a criminal duct tapes two fifteen round mags together for quick reloads? There is your thirty rounder right there with a two second pause. Most times I am pissed reading about these self serving politicians who want to pass these things. Other times I laugh at their idiotic reasoning for these views against our hobbies. I'm just mad that parts kits have gone up out of the price range of where i can afford to purchase one or two. Take me back to 2005!
    the answer is nothing would stop you if you knew how, Bill holmes had a great section on making your own mags its easier than you think
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.