Gunco Forums banner

Woman claims dog is racist!

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Big Don 
#1 ·
Dog bites kid because dog is obviously racist, child's mom claims

A scrappy bull terrier escaped from his owner's yard, crossed the street and bit a 7-year-old girl. That story wasn't exactly newsworthy — until the victim's mother opened her mouth. "I feel that the dog is racist," Pam Nkosi said. "The way it behaved ... shows that it was not familiar with other races." The South African woman also says that the dog's owner hasn't been very neighborly since the incident: He hasn't checked on her daughter, nor did he offer to cover any of her medical bills. The police and the SPCA are investigating, but they're not ready to call the dog a racist yet. One SPCA inspector simply said that "domestic animals behave differently because of their upbringing."

Pam Nkosi says bull terrier that bit daughter is racist

#6 ·
Domestic Bow Wows for many are a member of the family, This breed however, is used for many illegal purposes, protection, illegal dog fighting, & as a weapon. I have seen one of these dogs on few occassions used by its owner as a weapon and turned loose on another. On two occassions the immeadate threat of the dog was termanated, due to those that it was released on where in fact in fear of thier life. the third managed to escape unharmed. The was a video taken by a news crew I beleve, or it was taken from a police crusiers dash camera, but it showed one of these pain in the ass dogs attacking the bumper of a police cruiser and ripping the bumper off. These are dangerious animals and I take no chances with them. if one charges me, I'm sorry but I will do what is nessesary to keep from getting bit. I'm not going to be kibbles and bits for a pit. I have nothing against the animal personally. But my safety and the safety of a innocent person comes first.....Doc

#7 ·
Well all dogs have the tendency to be dangerous. All dogs have different experiences, personalities, and upbringings. I had a beautiful Alaskan Husky that was brought in as a stray and it took years to stop snarling at my dad (this was years ago) and come to find out it did that to every large man that was around it. He had been beaten prior to us having him.

Now I have heard of people training dogs to be racist and the only time I have ever seen it done was in East Los Angeles where there is a heavy Hispanic population. The dog was trained to attack black people because the area I was in, the majority of home invasions and B&Es were done by people from outside of the community (blacks).

But this is a rediculous claim and it sounds like the mom is searching for a lawsuit. Some people just love capitalizing on the misfortunes of their children... Just ask Treyvon's parents.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.