Thread: catamount fury

Feedback Score

Default catamount fury

Does anyone no anything about these? catamount fury semi auto 12 gauge

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

looks like a S12/V12 ... wonder if the mags will interchange ?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

What he said, looks like a Saiga. There are two models, the Fury which looks like a basic Saiga, and the Fury II which has the skeleton stock and a mag well.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

OK, so we have a Chinese copy of a Saiga 12, except it's already been converted, and you have a magwell for straight insertion instead of rocking it in AK style. Very interested in knowing how they got them imported from China. Didn't we stop any gun importations from China in '94??? I wonder how the quality is. I know that the Chinese AK's are of pretty dang good quality, so I wonder if these are the same?
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

A little off the firearms part. Brag,brag. I just bought two 30 round AK metal mags for $14.00 each. One said made in China, and is a piece of junk compared Romainian(I think) mag.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Didn't we stop any gun importations from China in '94???
    I know military and clones were banned, maybe these squeak through as a sporting type firearm?
    Don't know about quality until I get to see one in person, it seems like their guns are a hit or miss, I've seen double barreled shotguns with hammers that were very low quality and pump shotguns made as good as any brand name model.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    I know military and clones were banned, maybe these squeak through as a sporting type firearm?
    Don't know about quality until I get to see one in person, it seems like their guns are a hit or miss, I've seen double barreled shotguns with hammers that were very low quality and pump shotguns made as good as any brand name model.
    That must be what I was thinking about. I guess I thought it was all firearms. Thanks Coils.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.