Gunco Forums banner

Obamma getting a little too friendly?

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  1biggun 
#1 ·
Is Barack Obama Gay? Does Barack Obama sexually harass male staffers in the White House? | Hillbuzz | Conservative Political Analysis, Action & Humor | Kevin DuJan Editor

this is an old link-

-but the rumors of how overly friendly the big "O" is with his male staff--esp the gay ones is well---odd to say the least.

to me it seems like the big "O" may be first in a few other things than just the first black president--:scared::scared::nono:

i think all this rehanna BS is just to make him look more "female friendly"--

"i don't know but i been told!"---eskimo --

#2 ·
Hell, it's well known that he's queer as a three dollar bill, from his college days. I think Michelle is either a front, or she's a dude. Look closely at her hands/adam's apple. She looks like an ex NFL lineman who got a sex change.

#4 ·
At quote from Mitt, - Conservatives, Libertarians, the Republican Party "and we the American people also", must come to grips with this moment in time and our role in denying Barack Obama his life long goal of "transforming" us into his slaves, working on his government plantation.

#10 ·
sad but true--

Obamma looks like some kind of made for TV & media figure head--

one has to wonder if his marriege and kids are even real.

so far everything about Obamma has been a fraud , scam or cover up of some kind.

i don't think Obamma calls the shots -- he spends all his time on vacation or TV. then when does he have time to do his presidential duty?

Obamma is some kind of sock-puppet, the people calling the shots for real got their hand way up his @ss--LOL

next thing he'll be saying i did not have oral sex with that man in the oral office!--LOL

#9 ·
After reading 2nd's reply, for some stupid reason I thought of Eddie Murphy and Goonie Goo Goo :D
Think Barrack when you hear Guss
[video=youtube;awrfIReVQtA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awrfIReVQtA]Eddie Murphy - Delirious - Bigfoot - Goonie Goo Goo - YouTube[/video]

#11 ·
Of course he's a Bi-Guy as is his "friend" Rahm Emanuel (now mayor of Chicago). Both used to frequent a gay bath house in Chicago called "Man's Country" where it's alleged that Barack preferred older white men. Also Google Obama and Larry Sinclair (a gay prostitute). Just too much info to put down here and frankly it turns my stomach. Google is your friend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.