Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: need to contact Gunbrokers.com

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i don't know-- i have had a lot of problems with GB over the years.

to me it sounds possible, probably somebody hacked his account or a possible screw up where he was charged for a sale on someone else account.

i damn sure aint a fan of GB, ebay or fricking pay-pal --noting but a bunch of thiefs from my own experience.

Feedback Score

I stopped using gb about nie years ago and actually it was the same for sleezebay.
    for a long time I was doing well on ebay, And in 2003 I had sold a nice civil war springfield, A little over a weeek goes by. and I get a email from ebay stating that they
    were going to take my money out of my pal-pal account due for the item I had sold ( which was sold legally according to all state & fed rules@ and btw I already had gotten my money out of the account before they sent the Email!) I told them to go right ahead
    and do so & I wll never sell an other Item on thier site again. they didnt take the money and I have never sold anything on sleezebay again, I may purchase something once in a while but the money is going to someone else! ...Doc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.