Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Obama donor in process of buying up and ‘destroying’ America’s top pro-gun media

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Obama donor in process of buying up and ‘destroying’ America’s top pro-gun media

Employees: Obama donor in process of buying up and ‘destroying’ America’s top pro-gun media outlets

Snippit:

Employees of Obama donor Leo Hindery Jr.’s media conglomerate Intermedia Partners, which now owns most of the top gun-culture media outlets in the country, believe that Hindery plans to gut and destroy all of them as part of a business plan that has already led to numerous layoffs and the virtual shuttering of prominent television production facilities in Minnesota and Montana.

Hindery, who was in consideration to be President Barack Obama’s secretary of commerce, is managing partner of Intermedia Partners. The New York-based media private equity fund owns Intermedia Outdoor Holdings, which publishes 17 hunting, fishing, and shooting magazines, including Guns & Ammo, Handguns, Gun Dog, Rifle Shooter and Shooting Times.

InterMedia Outdoor Holdings purchased the pro-gun hunting and fishing network the Sportsman Channel in 2007, and is now in the process of acquiring the Outdoor Channel, pending the federal government’s approval of last month’s merger between InterMedia Outdoors and Outdoor Channel Holdings.

InterMedia employees believe that Hindery, a Huffington Post blogger who has contributed to numerous Democratic politicians including Andrew Cuomo and Elizabeth Warren, is in the process of consolidating all of America’s leading gun-culture media outlets and stripping them down to virtual destruction.

Read more: Obama donor in process of buying up and 'destroying' America?s top pro-gun media outlets | The Daily Caller

Black Blade: The rest of the article describes how several studios and offices are being systematically closed. It appears that we are under attack from all sides of the anti-gun anti-second amendment forces. Of course there are those on these "gun friendly" sites who still parrot "they don't want to take away our guns" and are completely blind to what's happening around them. I get this quite often at one AK site which really blows my mind. Just watch and read the news people - wake up! We are at war and they are winning.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

This is called demoralization. What they are doing is not targeting us. They already know targeting the current gun culture is a battle they are not going to win. What they are doing is targeting our children and their children. They are taking the gun culture out of the market so we see less and less Gun related T.V. shows, Magazines, and websites.

This goes along with the Soviet tactic of indoctrinating children (remember when Eric Holder was saying we need to change the mindset about guns so less people want them?) Those of us who are already in the trenches have their backs against the wall. The purchasing power of the private gun ownership sector will out bid anything they throw at us so they are trying to go around us. This has been a long time coming and will continue to occur in the far future. Why do you think they won't even let kids say "Gun" at schools and then hide behind school shooting for their reasoning?

This goes to show that we aren't losing they are trying to stack the deck against the future generations. Just remember "Democracy has no chance of survival unless the media does its job!" That is exactly why they have been putting the media in their pockets for years. This is just another example of that.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HOW LONG BEFORE THE OUTDOOR CHANEL IS ABOUT GUYS SCREWING IN THERE TREE STAND. IT WILL BE THE OUT HOLE CHANEL LOL.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    HOW LONG BEFORE THE OUTDOOR CHANEL IS ABOUT GUYS SCREWING IN THERE TREE STAND. IT WILL BE THE OUT HOLE CHANEL LOL.

how long before the "outdoor" channel will be the "gay outdoors"? it will be about guys screwing guys --if obamma has HIS way--

i say let um buy all the MEDIA they can-- we should start some more media and make them buy that and so on--

make in INDUSTRY out of selling bogus media channels and networks--

have like the "pro-gun network" put it up for sale for like 10 billion-- just see if their stupid enough to buy it--LOL!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

we should start some more media
    IM IN. CAN WE HAVE THE AUTOMATIC HOUR WITH 1BIGGUN ???? ID LOVE TO SEE A SHOW PUSH HINTING AN SHOOTING WOTH SA,S AN SHOW PEOPLE HAIVING FUN WITH ALL THE STUFF THE PREZ IS SAYING IS ONLY FOR KILLING AN CRIME. WILL NEED SOME HOT CHICKS WITH ME OF COURSE GOLING AROUND THE WORLD ( I GET AN EXPENSE ACCOUT RIGHT ) SHOWING OTHER HOT CHICKS SHOOTING GUNS. LOL

EVERY WEEK WE WILL HAVE A BUILD IT YOUR SELF SEGMENT WERE PEOPLE DO THERE OWN WORK. WOULD BE COOL IF WE COULD GET BROWNELLS ,COPES, APEX, AN PLAYBOY TO SPONSOR IT

EVER WEEK WE GET A ANTI GUNNER ON THE SHOW AN THEN MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE A ISIOT AN TWIST THERE WORDS AROUND AN EDIT WHAT WE DONT WANT SAID . IT WILL BE GREAT.

WE NEED THE MANS SHOW WITH GUNS . THEN THE SECOND AMENDM,ENT HOUR . WE CAN HAVE CARTOONS ON SUNDAY MORNING WITH ELMER FUD BALSTING BAMBI .

Feedback Score

Look at the fate of gun publications in Britain. Look at how people react to gun publications when they are seen in public. That is the effect that Holder, Obama, and their thugs are after.

Obama supporters are in all levels and forms of media. That's not OK.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    IM IN. CAN WE HAVE THE AUTOMATIC HOUR WITH 1BIGGUN ???? ID LOVE TO SEE A SHOW PUSH HINTING AN SHOOTING WOTH SA,S AN SHOW PEOPLE HAIVING FUN WITH ALL THE STUFF THE PREZ IS SAYING IS ONLY FOR KILLING AN CRIME. WILL NEED SOME HOT CHICKS WITH ME OF COURSE GOLING AROUND THE WORLD ( I GET AN EXPENSE ACCOUT RIGHT ) SHOWING OTHER HOT CHICKS SHOOTING GUNS. LOL

EVERY WEEK WE WILL HAVE A BUILD IT YOUR SELF SEGMENT WERE PEOPLE DO THERE OWN WORK. WOULD BE COOL IF WE COULD GET BROWNELLS ,COPES, APEX, AN PLAYBOY TO SPONSOR IT

EVER WEEK WE GET A ANTI GUNNER ON THE SHOW AN THEN MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE A ISIOT AN TWIST THERE WORDS AROUND AN EDIT WHAT WE DONT WANT SAID . IT WILL BE GREAT.

WE NEED THE MANS SHOW WITH GUNS . THEN THE SECOND AMENDM,ENT HOUR . WE CAN HAVE CARTOONS ON SUNDAY MORNING WITH ELMER FUD BALSTING BAMBI .

We could all come up with some shooting videos. People like shooting stuff.

Feedback Score

Buying media outlets just to shut down is a money-losing proposition. If the company is publicly owned, that would be malfeasance, possibly criminal.
    "If only there were some... natural mechanism by which to explain variations in global temperature. It would have to be massive, though. On the scale of our own Sun." - unknown

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

We could all come up with some shooting videos. People like shooting stuff.
    I wonder if BlueJack does videos too or just pics?
    But yes we could, but just make sure we don't do the typical boobtube blast as fast as you can, yes it's fun once and a while.

Actually I just though of this guy on YouTube, I like his style because he shoots then talks a little then shoots again, sometimes he has fun and just blasts away. Check some of his stuff out
    HICKOK45 - YouTube
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

All this means to me is that I will have to work that much harder as a father to teach my son the rights ways. I know it wont be easy with a lot of influence from other kids his age, media and school but its part of being a responsible father in my opinion
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."
    -Benjamin Franklin

"If the Good Lord wanted me to use percussion caps I reckon the river beds would be full of 'em for the takin"
    Old flintlock shooter I met at the range.

In this day and age it is easier to stay stupid than it is to stay ignorant. I have had the misfortune to have encountered many informed idiots

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.