Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Another foolish decision by the administration; a very risky maneuver

Feedback Score

It doesn't have to be one flight of bombers, just a few well placed missiles would do the job. Just like Abukai said, these ships have their maintenance schedules planned well in advance. The Ike had to have some of her flight deck redone as well as a few other ships in the strike group in order to pass certification to be deployed. That is nothing unusual, yet that is what yard periods are for. I never understood why the 4th fleet would have all of her carriers home ported in Norfolk and not have a few in Mayport. You would think that the lessons learned from Pearl Harbor would still ring true today. Just imagine what a tactical nuke would do to our ability to forward deploy around the world from Norfolk. Of course that is an extreme case, but nowadays countries wouldn't use torpedo dive bombers to get the job done. Really this is just baffling to me, and I'm a lowly enlisted puke! Why must things be learned the hard way? God help us.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah, no matter what the reasons were/are they should NEVER have that many carries in one port at the same time. They need to stagger the schedule, or the ports, or both. I mean seriously, that is SIMPLE tactical math!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

ak9
    Feedback Score

Yeh
    I'm sure the USS George Bush is there by just happen chance yea right.!...They say these carriers been there since dec 2012 ... bengazie? No stike force in the med. sea ? He's NO commander ... and certainly no Chief either ... I think he'd bankrupt a lemonade stand .... It scary to think where the USA will be in 4 years ...
    ak9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.