Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another foolish decision by the administration; a very risky maneuver

ak9
    Feedback Score

Default Another foolish decision by the administration; a very risky maneuver

this was sent to me the other day ... Not sure the pic i received is able to be reproduced .. But read this !!!
    Ak9

The truth behind the aircraft carriers photo | News Cut | Minnesota Public Radio

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yep the government wants to park the carrier battle groups cause they cost too much $$$ to operate----

BUT they want to fly around on government jets eating caviar --and the administration has sent Kerry to the ME to hand over another $60 million to the fighters in syria just this week- ??

i figure if obamma had not been giving away the store for the last term there would be plenty of $$ for the fleet to operate.

propping up afgan, egypt, syria, lebanon , pakistink-a-stan, iraq, libya, yemmen, and a couple more to the tune of $1.6 to $3 billion plus EACH , every year hell they administration is even funding the brotherhood to the tune of $500M a year and no telling how many mosques Obamma is paying for--

and the white house can't figure out WHY their BROKE as a getto hustler in harlem?

Feedback Score

Yeah those things have schedules that span out extremely far like years in advance. Them all being together wasnt an accident. STGUSN would know a little more about this...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

have ten in service and one in resreve. good question there. why that much firepower in port. not very strategic at all. is this part of the masterplan???? god only knows!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I got a kick out of the comments. Several talking about cuts to the budget. I say
    "WHAT BUDGET'?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THE IDIOT IS GOING TO GET US INVADED THE WAY HES GOING.

I NOTICE EVERY THING DONE THAT IS STUPUID IS NOW BLAMED ON THE SEQUESTER
    THIS IS BASIACLY SAYING SEAL WITH OBAMAS BUDGET PLAN OR HES GOING TO LEAVE THE WHOLE MILITARY SITTING DUCKS .

ONE JET LINER LANDING ON THEM SIDE WAYS WOULD MAKE A MESS

HOW STUPID CAN YO GET?????????????

UNTIL THEY FIX THIS BUDGET CRAP NO POLITICAN SHOULD GET ANY PAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEL IF WE CANT AFFORD TO RUN THEM FILL THEM WITH ILLEAGLES AN SET IT A FLOAT

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Sitting ducks.

Feedback Score

you got that right!!!

Feedback Score

Default if youre famous!

i remember paul mcartney, exbeatle got busted in japan for pot and was made to leave. it seems if youre super famuous you can get away with just about everything. poor boy cant jwalk with out jail time am i right or wrong and im not talking black or white eiher./

Feedback Score

one flight of fighter/bombers could put them all on the bottom

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.