Gunco Forums banner

aint this a bunch of BULL****!!!!

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  perry 
#1 ·
i get or use to get one sportsman channel on the tube. alll of a sudden gone. they made a agreement with some bull networking to delete it. oh yes got a golfing station yel, right dont golf lost one channel, the only firearm channel. and the price went up, can you believe this, excuse my french, BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im getting pretty burn-out on this firearms boycott bullsh** arent you. the cable co.s have found away to give you lest servixce and charge you more. what do you think about it?????

#6 ·
I don't care for TV either, only a few shows on that I like to see and I can watch them on line a day or two later, but I do like the cable internet.
I looked at getting rid of the cable and going DSL but then will need to activate the home phone and when I figured out phone, DSL and the cell phone it came out to just a couple dollars less then what I'm paying now. So I'll just deal with it for a little while longer

#8 ·
OH yeah everything has hiden costs, we need to pay toward the poor having the same as everyone else. It's the communist way, you don't need to better yourself anymore to be able to get what you want, you just need to be lazy and uneducated :D

#9 ·
I have basic cable because it runs my internet. I was going to get all the channels till the cable tech told me the box spies on you in your own home. Basic requires no box. (my puter has no webcam either)
Whenever I turn the tv on it offends me and insults my intelligence. No outdoor sportsmans channels on basic. Alot of social engineering from the history channel and discovery channel anymore.

Kill your tv!!!

#10 ·
I HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 ·
The guy told me the box has sensors in it that will be used for individual marketing.

I said wtf are you talking about? He said if it hears a dog barking you will get alot of dog food commercials. Baby crying, baby food and toy commercials.

He could be full of shit but,,,,,,would I be surprised? NO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.