Thread: DHS RELEASES 2000 ILLEAGLES FROM JAIL

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default DHS RELEASES 2000 ILLEAGLES FROM JAIL

SO MR OBAMA DID YOU DO THIS TO PROTECT THE CHILDERN????????

YOU USE BUDGET GUTS TO RELEASE THESE PEOPLE ONTOT HE AMERICAN PUBLIC?????

IF ANY OF THEM HARM ANY ONE YOU SHOULD BE HELD PERSOBALY RESPONSIABLE. I NOW FEEL THE NEED TO ARM MY SELF EVEN MORE THANKS TO YOU.

U.S. Released More Than 2,000 Immigrants, Documents Show

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

AN THEY PLAN TO RELEASE 3000 MORE WTF AN THERE CLAIMING LIKE ION OPERTION FAST AN FEROUS THE WHITEHOUSE DID KNOW KNOW. WHY DO WE EVEN PAY COPS, BORDER GUARDS, INS ETC IF THERE NOT GOING TO DO ANY THING????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????/

IF THE NAMES OF THESE PEOLE ARE AVALIABLE EVEN WITH OUT SS NUMBERS THEY NEED TO BE RELEASED AN IF ANY OF THEM COMMIT A CRIME THOSE RESPONSIABLE NEED TO BE CHARGED WITH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEY TO OUT LAW MY GUNS , MY MAGS MY AMMO AN THEN LET CRIMINALS GO AN DO IT ALL ON THE TAX PAYERS DIME. SOME ONE NEEDS TO SEE LAIL BARS OR GAS CHAMBER.

U.S. Released More Than 2,000 Immigrants, Documents Show

Posted: 03/01/2013 3:47 pm EST | Updated: 03/01/2013 4:27 pm EST

Share on Google+

Immigrants Released

Get Politics Alerts:

Follow:

Barack Obama , Immigration, Barack Obama , Obama Administration, Video, Department Of Homeland Security, Homeland Security Department, Immigrants, Immigrants Released, Politics News

By ALICIA A. CALDWELL, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON — The Homeland Security Department released from its jails more than 2,000 undocumented immigrants facing deportation in recent weeks due to looming budget cuts and planned to release 3,000 more during March, The Associated Press has learned.

The newly disclosed figures, cited in internal budget documents reviewed by the AP, are significantly higher than the "few hundred" undocumented immigrants the Obama administration acknowledged this week had been released under the budget-savings process.

The government documents show that Immigrations and Customs Enforcement released roughly 1,000 undocumented immigrants from its jails around the U.S. each week since at least Feb. 15. The agency's field offices have reported more than 2,000 immigrants released before intense criticism this week led to a temporary shutdown of the plan, according to the documents.

The states where immigrants were released include Arizona, California, Georgia and Texas.

The White House has said it was not consulted about the releases, and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has acknowledged they occurred in a manner she regrets. White House spokesman Jay Carney on Wednesday said the government had released "a few hundred" of the roughly 30,000 undocumented immigrants held in federal detention pending deportation proceedings. Carney said the immigrants released were "low-risk, noncriminal detainees," and the decision was made by career ICE officials.

As of last week, the agency held an average daily population of 30,733 in its jails. The internal budget documents reviewed by the AP show the Obama administration had intended to reduce those figures to 25,748 by March 31.

The White House did not comment immediately Friday on the higher number of immigrants released.

ICE spokesman Brian Hale said Friday the numbers of immigration detainees fluctuate daily, but he reiterated only several hundred undocumented immigrants had been released. "Beyond that normal movement, and as fiscal uncertainty remains over the continuing resolution and possible sequestration, ICE reviewed its detained population to ensure detention levels stay within ICE's current budget and placed several hundred individuals on methods of supervision less costly than detention," Hale said in a statement. "At this point, we don't anticipate additional releases, but that could change."

The immigrants who were released still eventually face deportation and are required to appear for upcoming court hearings. But they are no longer confined in immigration jails, where advocacy experts say they cost about $164 per day per person. Immigrants who are granted supervised release – with conditions that can include mandatory check-ins, home visits and GPS devices – cost the government from 30 cents to $14 a day, according to the National Immigration Forum, a group that advocates on behalf of immigrants.

The release of thousands from immigration jails is consistent with Napolitano's early warnings on Monday – hours before anyone knew publicly that any undocumented immigrants had been released – that the pending, automatic budget cuts known as the sequester would limit the government's ability to maintain enough detention center beds for at least 34,000 immigrants.

"
    We're doing our very best to minimize the impacts of sequester, but there's only so much I can do," Napolitano said Monday. "You know, I'm supposed to have 34,000 detention beds for immigration. How do I pay for those?"
    SEND THEM BACK AN IT DONT CAOST A DIME TO KEEP THEM YOU IDIOT

Late Thursday, after intense criticism over what the administration acknowledged was the release this week of several hundred immigrants, Napolitano told ABC News that she had been surprised to learn about the action.

"Detainee populations and how that is managed back and forth is really handled by career officials in the field," Napolitano told ABC. "Do I wish that this all hadn't been done all of a sudden and so that people weren't surprised by it? Of course."

WHO ARE THEY AN WHAT ARE THERE ADRESSES SO WE CAN WRITE THEM ???

The announcement that a few hundred undocumented immigrants were being released was among the most significant and direct implications described so far by the automatic budget cuts. Republicans in Congress quickly criticized the decision and pressed the Homeland Security Department for details, including the number of undocumented immigrants released and the nature of any criminal charges they were facing as part of the deportation process.

"Simply blaming budget reductions as a means to turn a blind eye toward the national security of the American people is a dangerous plan, and one that calls into question the department's preparations for sequestration," wrote two Republican lawmakers, Sen. Charles Grassley of Iowa and Rep. Bob Goodlatte of Virginia, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.

The senior Homeland Security Department official in charge of arresting and deporting undocumented immigrants announced his retirement to his staff on Tuesday, the same day the administration first openly confirmed the release of what it called several hundred immigrants. The executive associate director over ICE enforcement and removal operations, Gary Mead, told his staff he was leaving his job with mixed emotions. A career law enforcement officer, Mead will leave at the end of April.

OH SURE HE CANT BE BLAMED NOW . HE NEEDS TO BE ARESSTED AN PROSICUTED FOR ADING AN ABEDDING

AGAIN WHO IS HE ???? WHY CANT THE MEDIA PRIONT HIS NAME??????????????????????

After AP reported on Mead's retirement, ICE spokeswoman Gillian Christensen said his decision was not related to criticism over the jail releases and said Mead had notified the agency's senior leaders "several weeks ago" that he intended to leave. She also called AP's reporting about Mead's departure "inaccurate and misleading." On Thursday, ICE corrected her statement to say that Mead has notified his bosses "more than a week ago," not several weeks ago.

The later government statement also criticized AP's reporting as "ill-informed, inaccurate information" and complained that AP had failed to contact the agency before publishing what it called a "misguided headline," although the AP had noted its unsuccessful efforts to contact Mead directly by telephone and email

Feedback Score

Obama was going to do that crap anyway (let the illegals go) in spite of budget cuts. You did know that, right?

If its Muslim, illegal alien, or anything that would bring this country down, Obama, his puppet master and his minions are all for it.

My wife is Chinese. I married her 7 years ago, applied for citizen ship and did it the right way, by the book.

She is now a citizen and thinks the US is the BEST country in all the world. She pays taxes, and now can vote. She is so happy to be an American. Sometimes I take it for granted, but to see US Citizenship through her eyes made me realize what a great gift it is.

We paid a lot of money to the US gummit for processing paperwork. I had to guarantee support for her and her daughter so they did not slide onto welfare.

She had gummit medical exams to make sure she did not have AIDS, tuberculosis, ebola, rift valley fever, SARS, etc.

She got fingerprinted.

We had to submit birth certificates.

We had to submit stamped documents from the China gummit that proved she had no criminal record.

All of that is as it should be, but DO the illegals need to do any of that?

Hell, they could be slipping across the border with Germ warfare, infected with the bubonic plague, carrying a suitcase nuke or anything. If I was a terrorist feller I would just slip over the Mexican border. The gummit even puts maps and water out there so they don't die of thirst or get lost. I'm not kidding.

It's a slap in the face to every immigrant who jumped the hurdles, waited a long time in line and did it the right and legal way.

Even the former Mexican's who became US citizens the right way are pissed about this.

Now I live in Texas and people here are getting Mad Dog Crazy Mean about this. If Obama doesn't want to protect the border, there are more than enough Angry 'Good Ole Boys" down here with thousand meter rifles that can send illegal border hoppers floating down the Rio Grande before they even have a chance to get over.

No need to worry about ICE,or protecting the border. Texas folks can handle it Mr. President.

Obama and his minions were complaining that the Constitution only granted 2nd amendment rights to militia members. Well they got their wish now, militias forming now in Texas and heading for the border!

It's Open season, no license needed, no limit!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

STG glad to hear about your wife becoming a citizen, congrats for her

But there's a big difference when your from a country that's across an ocean then one that you can walk from. It seems people that have little chance of getting here are very greatful to be here, those that can walk, ride or drive here see it completely different and don't care about anything but what can they get for as little effort as possible.

Our own government is destroying everything just by not doing anything
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

It's a slap in the face to every immigrant who jumped the hurdles, waited a long time in line and did it the right and legal way.

Even the former Mexican's who became US citizens the right way are pissed about this.
    YOU SHOULD HAVE CHANGED HERE NAME TO CHAVES AN SENT HER TO MEXICO AN HAD HER WALK IN THEN YOU COULDHAVE FREE STUFF. IM PLANNING ON BECOMING SENIOR BIGGUN AN MOVING TO MEXICO SO I CAN SNEACK INTO THE UNITED STATES.

SO HOW ARE ALL THESE RELEASES PEOPLE SUPPORTING THEM SELVES????? WHO IS PAYING THEM TO WORK??? THERE EITHER WORKING ILLEALGY OR STEALING OR DEALING . HOW A PERSON WHO BREAKS THE LAW TO COME HERE GOES TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE IS BEYOND ME.

IM CLAD SHE DID IT THE RIGGHT WAY AN IM GLAD SHE IS PAYING TAXES AN DOING HERE PART.

IM FROM CALIFORNIA AN I GREW UP WITH SOME THIRD GENERATION HISPANICS AN THERE VERY PISSED THAT OTHER MEXICANS JSUT COME HERE AN SCREW THINGS UP . THEY WORKED HARD TO GET WERE THERE AT AN THYE SEE GUY SUNDER CUTTING EVERY THING THEY DO AN GIVING THEM A BAD NAME IN THE PROCESS.

IM SICK OF WORKING HARD TO GIVE A THIRD OF MY CHECK AWAY UP FRONT ANOTHER CHUNK FOR PROPERTY TAXES INSURANCE, PERMITS , CAR REGISTRATION . SCREW TI IM JUST GOING TO BECOME A CRIMINAL WHATS THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN THEY ARREST ME AN LET ME GO AGAIN.

HOW MANY TAX DOLLARS WENT TO R ARRESTING THESE PEOPLE????

HOW MANY LEOS RISKED THERE LIVES TO ARREST THEM??????? AN WILL KNOW HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN WHEN THEY COMMT MORE SERIOUS CRIMES.

IF A PERSION IS ARRESTED HE SHOULD GET 24 HOURS TO PROVE HES A LEGAL CITIZEN ON MON THROUGH FRIDAY AN 24 HOURS AFTER 6AM MONDAY MORNIG IF HE IS ARRESTED ON A WEEKEND IF THEY CAN SHOW DOCUMINATIONTHEY NEED TO BE SENT TO WHAT EVER COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM BACK THE BUS OVER THE BOARDER AN DROP THEM OFF. I DONT CARE HO WMANY ANCHOR BABBYS THEY GOT I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THEY ARE I DONT CARE IF THEY HAVE BEEN HERE 18 YEARS. I DONT CARE IF THERE GRANDMOTHER IS HERE LEGALY .

ANY IMIGRANT WHO HARBORS AN ILLEAGELS HOULD LOOSE THERE CITIZENSHIP AS WELL. ANY ONE HIRING HTEM SHOULD BE FINED 300X THE TAXES THAT PERSON WOULD HAVE PAID IN INCOME TAX AN OTHER STUFF AN A 1 YEAR IN PRISION .

ANY LEO WHO LETS ONE GO KNOWINGLY SHOULD BE FORED AN RECIVE ONE YEARIN PRISION. ANY CHURCH WHO HARBORS THEM SHOULD LOOSE THERE TAX EXEMPT STATUS AN BE FINED AN ITS LEADERS SPEND ONE YEAR IN JAIL.

THERE SHOULD BE A 2000 DOLLAR REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE ARREST OF ANY ILLEAGLE .

ALL PROERTIES THAT ILLEAGLES HAVE ACCUIRED SHOULD EB SOLD AT AUCTION AN THE MONEY SHOULD GO TO THE REWARD SYSTEM AN OR THE STATE WHO ARRESTS THEM.

ANY ILLEAGLE CAUGHT DRIVING SHOULD HAVE THAT CAR IMPOUNDED AN SILD REGUARDLES OF WHO OWNS IT.

ANY ONE RENTING TO AN ILLEAGE WHO CANT SHOW PROOF OF ID FOR THERE RENTERS OR KNWOINGLY RENTS TO A CRIMINAL IMIGRANT SHOULD HAVE THE PROPERTY SIEZED AN IT WILL BE AUCTIONED OFF WITH ALL MONEY GOING TO REWARDS OR THE STATE .

ANY PERSON SELLING ANY THING TO A KNOWN ILLEAGEL SHOULD BE FINED AN PROPERTY SIEZED . IM SICK OF THEM IN THE BARS IF I HAVE TO SDHOW ID THEN THEY NEED TO ALSO .

Feedback Score

You are right STG! See, I'm from the Houston area, which by the way is a sanctuary city! There have been cases of Tuberculosis outbreaks in the city and state. That is true for the other border states as well. People are re-introducing diseases into our country that we once had beaten into non existence. Small Pox is one of them. I never thought I'd see the day that the government would release criminals into the population as part of some stupid fucking political agenda. Sorry for the language.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I'm sure everyone already knows my feeling on illegal immgration, given my signature line, so I won't go into it again, but you are all correct. Biggun feels the same as do. It's INSANE to reward people for breaking the law, while Americans suffer.

STGuy, I have felt for a long time that we should all pull a couple of weeks duty at the border doing our part to keep them from coming over. You start littering the border with bodies and televising it on Telemundo and CNN, that sh*t will come to a standstill.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Have tools, will travel.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    Have tools, will travel.
    I'm with you!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    Have tools, will travel.

I'm willing to do my part!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.