Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: is dennis rodman the new hanoi jane!

Feedback Score

Default is dennis rodman the new hanoi jane!

i dont like him anyway shape or form but just like jane he has to go to one of our most hated enemy! treason in my book just like jane. root in hell!!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I don't think so. He's just a clown.
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score

SO WAS JANE IF YOU EVE WATCH THE FIMS OF HER AND WHO WAS IT LYN REDGRAVE OR AM I MISTAKENED???

Feedback Score

Well he is an extremely important person and he just said (in his diplomatic professional opinion)"Kim Jong Un is awesome." I don't know maybe Rodman feels Jong Un is misunderstood just like he is...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Perry you need to explain why you posted this thread a little more, others might not know what your referring to, and I just heard about it a few minutes ago.

But for everyone
    Dennis Rodman is in N Korea and he's saying all kinds of great thing about the communist dictator, like "he's an awesome guy" and "great leader" shit like that.

Here
    Ending North Korea trip, Dennis Rodman calls Kim an 'awesome guy' | Fox News
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

thanks colis, he really pisses me off. but it nice to seee im not alone on my feelings!

Feedback Score

Why did he go anyway, and how did he get into the country? I don't think he has much money left from his ball playing days, so he couldn't have bought his way in. Maybe they will shoot him. No loss.

Feedback Score

why did jane go! the men slipped her a note and she turned it IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she will always be a traitor and any one like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Feedback Score

oh karl this is heartbreaking to me.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Why did he go anyway, and how did he get into the country?
    I bet money is the only way they got into the country, but he's over there for some show that's going to be on HBO
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.