Gunco Forums banner

obamma flunks background check--

842 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  dcholl 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Well of course!!! You're not allowed to tell the Emporer that he has no clothes!!!!

#8 ·
If he flunks a normal background check I have one small simple question?
WTF IS this MORON Doing running the country? Just thoght Id ask. Las I know it says must be of good moral character to run and be elected President of the US ok so its and oxy moron Just like Military Intellegence, what I would want to know is waht part of the back ground chech did he fail, and how can they fine this person any money for trying to find out the truth and who is fining her, without due process of law. You just can't say hey you owe me 16 grand for trying to find out about me! now ro me that is abusie of power and authority.....Doc

#9 ·
thats what we have been saying since 08--

and the irony is this man is in control of the US atomic weapons --but HE wants YOU to do a full background check just to buy a box of .22 rimfire?

we don't really know who this ass-clown is or why the king-makers put him in power.

i suspect he is there to "castrate" the USA as a world power. if that is his goal he is about there--

#10 ·
[
hello j427x,
There is definatily more to all that is going on than we will ever find out about orever know. But as the old saying goes there is some Rotten in Denmark, But in this case its washington DC! Someone would have to go on one hell of a intel gathering op. to prove what everyone is saying. and how much is listed under the Patroit Act, and Other and not to mention National Security In general.There is no -doubt in my mind that he is as Dirty as any of the politicans that have ever cam out of Ill. and Chicago for that matter.
But the thing is to prove it, there has to be a way of getting him removed from office, he is a liability to Life In America as we know it. if he stayes the full term and stops this next fininical crisis, that is about to hit
. Its going to make the Great Depression look like it was a small hobo camp.
I for one do not trust this man one bit,, Goe over his televised addresses, see what he has promised and see whst he has deleverd on and the killing of terriosest do not count, And your will see all kinds of mistakes, and bro joe isnt helping his cause eathier....Doc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.