Thread: MAN OPENS FIRE WITH AK 47 MILW

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default MAN OPENS FIRE WITH AK 47 MILW

THIS WAS ON THE NEWS LAST NIGHT , THE TOP COP WHO JUST GIT BACK FROM DC TESTIFYINF ABOUT MORE GUN LAWS IS USING THIS TO PROVE HIS POINT. HMMMM THE PREVIOULSY CONVITED FELION HAS A 4 FOOT RAP SHEET IS OUT WALKING THE STREETS AN YOU WANT ME TO GIVE UP MY GUN ?????????????????? REALLY???????

HERE IS A IDEA KEEP THE C%$K SUCKER IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN IF HE GETS OUT MAKE HIS PAROLE OFFICER DO THERE JOBS. MAYBE DO A HOME INSPECTION LIKE YOUR SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAP HE HAD A BANANA CLIP.

I SAW THE THE MAG ON TV IT WAS AK47 BTW.

THEY SITE LAX GUN LAWS AS THE PROBLEM AN ARE CALLING FOR MANITORY REGISTRATION TO SOLVE THIS ????????????? YEA THAT WOULD STOP A REPAT CRIMINAL WHO YOU KEEP LETTING OUT.

[QUOTE]Milwaukee police chief cites shooting, repeats call for assault-style weapons ban
    By Jesse Garza
    Milwaukee Journal Sentineltwincities.com
    Posted: 02/28/2013 12:01:00 AM CST
    March 1, 2013 5:49 AM GMTUpdated: 02/28/2013 11:49:47 PM CST

Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn responds to a question by Senate Judiciary Committee member Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., as he testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013, before the committee's hearing on the Assault Weapons Ban of 2013. (Associated Press: Susan Walsh)
    The day after Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn's Capitol Hill testimony in support of an assault weapons ban, a gunman Thursday opened fire on a group of people with such a weapon on a north side street, wounding two people.

The shootings, reported shortly before 2:30 p.m. near N. 28th St. and W. Atkinson Ave., led to a police chase that ended when the suspected shooter -- a 48-year-old felon -- fled from a vehicle and was run down by a police dog. The dog bit the man in the arm and the leg, Flynn said.

A man and a woman struck by gunfire were taken to a hospital, with the man's injuries more serious, and more than a dozen shell casings were recovered, Flynn said at a news conference near the shooting scene.

The suspected shooter also was taken to a hospital to be treated for bite wounds and the weapon used in the shootings was recovered from his vehicle, Flynn said.

"This is the military assault-style weapon that this felon had when he decided to spray the street with bullets," Flynn said as a detective displayed the weapon before reporters.

"Mercifully, only two people were shot," Flynn said. "We didn't have a mass murder."

In his testimony Wednesday before the Senate Judiciary Committee Flynn -- citing the Newtown school massacre and gun violence in American cities -- urged lawmakers to ban sales of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines to civilians.

[COLOR="Red"]The weapon used Thursday had a 30-round banana clip that also was recovered.
    according to Flynn: [/COLOR]

WERE 30 SHOTS FIRED????? WAS IT A CLIP??? WHY WAS HE SHOOTNG ????? WHY DID THE COPS NOT RETURN FIRE????? WHY WAS HE OUT OF JAIL??? WHAT ARE HIS PREVIOUS CRIMES ???? WHAT IS HIS NAME?????? IS THE GUN STOLEN???????/

Just before the shooting, Detective Eric Donaldson and Officer Brian Brosseau saw about 10 people standing on a street corner when a man exited a vehicle carrying an "assault rifle."

WHY WERE THE COPS THERE???? WAS THERE DRUG DEALING GOING ON ???????

WTF SO THE COPS WERE THERE WHEN THIS HAPPPEND ????????? WHY NOT SHOOT HIM ????????????????????????

As the gunmen approached the group he opened fire, wounding the man and woman before getting back into his vehicle and fleeing.

SO THE GUY SHOWS UP PACKING HAS TIME TO SHOOT AN THEN GET BACK TO HIS CAR AN WHAT WERE THE OFFICERS DOING ????

The officers radioed for help and followed the man for about two blocks before he pulled over in the 3900 block of N. 25th St. and fled on foot through several yards.

After the dog bit him, the suspected shooter was arrested in the 3900 block of N. 27th St., Flynn said.

Without identifying the suspect, Flynn unfurled the man's rap sheet, the length of which appeared to match the chief's height.

OF COURSE DONT LET US KNOW WHO HE IS ???? WAS HE BLACK MAYBE ?????????? WE WOULD HATE TO VIOLATE HIS RIGHTS????

Flynn was asked about the opposite stances on gun control he and Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. have taken.

Wednesday, Clarke characterized Flynn's judiciary committee testimony as "another segment from the Chief Ed Flynn lecture series on, 'What's Best for Freedom-Loving People.'"

"The sheriff is an elected politician," Flynn said. "He says the kinds of things elected politicians need to say in order to draw attention to themselves and to perhaps, you know, get votes. My job is law enforcement ... I'll leave the rhetoric to Dave. I like to leave the actions to the police departments who have to confront this problem every day."

Flynn said police do not know how the suspected shooter gained access to the weapon.

YET YOU ARE CALLING FOR LAWS TO STOP A PROBLEM YOUR NOT SURE APPIES TO THIS CASE????????????

He pointed to Thursday's shootings as an example of how criminals have easy access to military-style, high capacity firearms through straw purchases, or through guns shows and private sales, in which background checks are not required.[/QUOTE]

THE NEWS SAID THERE NOT SURE WERE HE GOT IT HE LIKELY STOLE IT

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Something smells, yukedy, yuk!

Feedback Score

It was probably given to him by the DOJ...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

So........Why does that JACKASS still have his job at Milwaukee?? Sounds as bad as Madison.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WELL ITS APARETN A CRIMINAL OPEN FIRE ON A CROWD OR AT LEAST ON SOME ONE WITH AK. THE INDIVIDUAL IS A CONVICTED CRIMINAL.

THE PROBLEM IS A COVICTED CRIMINAL WALKING AROUND ON OUR STREETS. THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE GUN. THE STATE HAD THE PROBLEM LOCEKD UP NUMERIOUS TIMES THE STATE LET HIN GO NUMERIOUS TIMES . SO NOW THEY LEO WANTS LAWS PASSED TO TAKE MY GUN AWAY SO THIS REPERAT CRIMINAL CANT STEAL IT .

BAD PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM SO TAKE THEM AWAY FIRST.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Why don't we just outlaw crime ? that would fix it .... right ?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IT JUST REALLY PISES ME OFF THIS CHIEF IS FLYING ALL OVER THE CPOUNTRY PROMOTING HIS AGENDA HE IS NOT AN ELECTED OFFICAIL AS HE POINTS OUT YET HES DOING TV SHOWS AN TALKING TO THE SENTATE, MAYBE IF HE WAS HOME DOING HIS JOB ENFORCINGTHE LAWS WE HAVE CRIME WOULD DROP IN MILWAUKE ?????

THERE IS YET NO NAME TO THE SUSPECT NOT LIST OF HIS PREVIOUS CRIMES AN THERE GOING ON AN ON HOW WE NEED LAES TO STOP THIS AN THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ERE HE GOT THE GUN.

THE FBI STING LOST A BUNCH OF GUNS TO MILWAUKE CRIMINALS MAYBE ITS ONE OF THOSE?????????? HOW ABOUT SOME FACTS ABOUT THE CRIME THAT TOOK PLACE AN LESS ON THE CHIEFS TRIP TO DC AN HIS AGENDIA . IM BETTING THERE AFRAID TO ADMIIT THAT HES WALKINGHTE STREETS AN AFRAID WE WILL ASK WHY ?????

I WROTE THE MILW PAPER THAT IS REPOETING THIS TRASH ABOUT HOW COME THE ARTICLE HAS NO FACTS ON WHO HE IS AN IS FOCUSING ON THE CHIEFS OPIONS ON GUN LAWS.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    IT JUST REALLY PISES ME OFF THIS CHIEF IS FLYING ALL OVER THE CPOUNTRY PROMOTING HIS AGENDA HE IS NOT AN ELECTED OFFICAIL AS HE POINTS OUT YET HES DOING TV SHOWS AN TALKING TO THE SENTATE, MAYBE IF HE WAS HOME DOING HIS JOB ENFORCINGTHE LAWS WE HAVE CRIME WOULD DROP IN MILWAUKE ?????

THERE IS YET NO NAME TO THE SUSPECT NOT LIST OF HIS PREVIOUS CRIMES AN THERE GOING ON AN ON HOW WE NEED LAES TO STOP THIS AN THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ERE HE GOT THE GUN.

THE FBI STING LOST A BUNCH OF GUNS TO MILWAUKE CRIMINALS MAYBE ITS ONE OF THOSE?????????? HOW ABOUT SOME FACTS ABOUT THE CRIME THAT TOOK PLACE AN LESS ON THE CHIEFS TRIP TO DC AN HIS AGENDIA . IM BETTING THERE AFRAID TO ADMIIT THAT HES WALKINGHTE STREETS AN AFRAID WE WILL ASK WHY ?????

I WROTE THE MILW PAPER THAT IS REPOETING THIS TRASH ABOUT HOW COME THE ARTICLE HAS NO FACTS ON WHO HE IS AN IS FOCUSING ON THE CHIEFS OPIONS ON GUN LAWS.

is that any worse than eric holder or the new sec of state dennis rodman?

hell eric holder was a prime mover in the shipping of AKs to mexico --yet he it traveling around the USA going on about how bad "gun crime " is--

and he shipped thousands of AKs to the drug cartels! --

and dennis? where do i start on him? --i am sure the world must think the entire USA is nearly overdosed on crack--

i guess we have or we wouldn't allow this BS to go on--

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.