Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default Is your mayor on the mayors against guns list

here is the list of anti-gun mayors

Mayors Against Illegal Guns - Coalition Members

the rooster of shame
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Nope not mine... List like these are invaluable for people who are on the fence when election day comes around. Process of elimination is always easiest.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Firearms Accumulator Carbine Coyote's Avatar
    Feedback Score

My former mayor is now a state rep and MCRGO member.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I guess I don't understand the reason for the list. Wouldn't anyone be against illegal guns? Is this group really a "Mayors wanting to make all guns illegal" type group?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I guess I don't understand the reason for the list. Wouldn't anyone be against illegal guns?
    I was thinking the same thing
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Its kind of strange. Its like having a coalition of people against illegal murder.

Feedback Score

Its amazing whata politican will say when he or she is running for office,, oh were not going to even talk about taking peoples gun rights away! we haev more importiant things to do!!, Well as usal they lied, our budjet is fucked, as well as the ciuntry, the stupid presdident let criminals stay in the country, and gave them a laundry list to do and then get into the back of the line for citizanship.whata fucking joke he is.I will be so glad when he gets out of office, now if there was only a way to get him .& biden, out of politics and lets not forget scary kerry, these three and then the demofucks from cali and Ny all have to go as well. but the sheep keep getting blinded by the bs they spew out every election and swallow it. Do these citizans not think that the goverment is laughing at them for supporting them to break laws and the politicans know it...Doc I cant wait until the next senate and congressional races, I will do all I can to get another person voted in that is for our rights not a person that is in favor of dismanttling the United States Constituation!! Doc

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.