Thread: D rodman in NK a snow job?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking D rodman in NK a snow job?

you dennis rodman making the illegal contact with the leader on NK comes right at the time that the budget is floundering and the so called "automatic cuts" start to kick in--

one has to wonder about this cause it come along just in time to deflect some heat off the big "O" now don't it?

hell --for all we know "Obummer " may well be trying to borrow some money on NK?--LOL!

Feedback Score

You would think that trips to N.Korea would be off limits to normal civilians, He's not a Un Inspector or an embassador of any kind, he's hot headed and rude just thei kind of incondiderate moron you want from the United States, That would be like sending biden over there. not good can come of this meeting It will come back to bite some ijn the ass..Doc

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    You would think that trips to N.Korea would be off limits to normal civilians, He's not a Un Inspector or an embassador of any kind, he's hot headed and rude just thei kind of incondiderate moron you want from the United States, That would be like sending biden over there. not good can come of this meeting It will come back to bite some ijn the ass..Doc
    it is OFF LIMITS--hell if i want over there and bought a cut up NK ak parts kit-- no amount of money could get me out of jail--

i would probably be charged with every crime imaginable against the state and gun running, arms dealing , terrorist activity - as well--just for a bag of parts and being seen in NK talking with the party leaders.

there is a law for you but those at the top are exempt from the law as in 'above the law"--

i think rodman was sent there to get the press off the budget problems--

i am wondering how long were going to have till the next "staged disaster"--????

Feedback Score

Default Re rodman in commie land

hey j427x,
    I wonderr who from all th alaphabet agancies get to him first?
    we all know hoe rivh peole are bailing so they dont have to pay taxes, Robmand goes t china he is one wealthy S.O.B and will be revered by the people for watever his adjunda is and was.
    If the State DDepartment did not intervien, when he announced he was a going to NK, He on a look and listen mission fior the us bassically, time will tell when he comes back and goess thru customs and if they wisk him aways ir not,,,Doc

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I wonder how much his bank account increased after his trip.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.