Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: gun control a wall-mart initiave?

jrs
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    3. Purchaser Declaration. For sales flagged by the trace alert system, participating retailers will ask purchasers to fill out a declaration indicating that they meet the legal requirement to purchase the firearm.
    Mayors Against Illegal Guns - Responsible Firearms Retail Partnership

These mo fo's are getting more stupid by the day.. Hello idiots.. When you purchase the weapon you fill out the FFL form.. Then a background check too the NICS..
    Fill out the proper FFL paperwork, get your clearance from the NICS. Thin fill out another form and tell them your not legal to purchase. WTF is going on out there?????
    And I'd be willing to bet this form is in no way related to any official government form. Can we say building a private database of registration information.

My first experience with Wally World was in 1973 in Millington, TN. I have never stepped foot in another one. One of the 'laws' I laid down to the ex's is never ever spend my money in Wally World. Strange as it may seem, they honored that (though one of them seemed to forget her marriage vows on occassion).
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

it is a private deal to help wally-mart rake in a few more bucks--

god help us when the government grants a wall street backed company the POWER to tax the people --

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Drive by any Wally World, ever see an empty parking lot? While this talk of boycott, or I will never go in one sounds good.
    Unlike most of the world where people barter on price, Americans shop for the best deal and pay it.
    Wally has the best deal, off they go.. Sadly, every person who puts a dollar in that register, knows damn well they are costing Americans jobs, cutting our own throats in the end.
    Guns and ammo.. Wally would sell crack and pot if it was legal..
    The key here guys is one word "Tariff." Wally has to play a fine line with our Govt.. If they imposed a Tariff on Chinese goods, we would pay more and Americans would be back to work..
    Nappy and crew say no guns. Yes sir, just do not use that Tariff word..
    Sorry guys, welcome to the real world..
    "Dollar General" down here in Florida is kicking their ass.. More Chinese crap..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i have just about boycotted the place myself. -- the only things i have bought there lately is a few bulk packs of ammo.

i noticed a long time ago on their groceries they list a lower price --but when you check out they add up to higher prices than the regular grocery store?

the local grocery beats them in quality and prices on most items. and i just don't like the hassels of wally-mart.

you can spend millions of dollars there and they don't know you from adam--

i ain't in no hurry to drop my hard earned $$ there--thats for sure--LOL!

Feedback Score

Is this a missnomer? "Mayors against illigal guns"? Saw this remark just a little while ago, and the guy got ripped pretty bad. All mayors are against guns if they are illegal. But what is an illegal gun?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.