Gunco Forums banner

investments that will do well

547 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  twa2471 
#1 ·
investing for the next 4 years of obamma-economy--

#1 think pharmacy medications

things like tranquilizers, sleeping pills, mood elevating drugs, anti-depressents and anti psycotics are all going to be big sellers in the 2013-2016 period.

anything that treats heart burn, indigestion like prevacid and all the other makes of ant-acids are having a big boom in sales.

durable goods are going to be slow sellers except for firearms and ammunition.

expect a run on consumable commodities and soaring prices.

metal prices and oil will continue to climb as the dollar drops in value.

China is currently experiencing a slow down with factory closings and hundreds of miles of prime real-estate that is empty. think factories, apartment complexes and shopping malls --brand new ones with no clients and no prospects of clients anytime in the near future.

building in apartments, factories, retail markets all look to be slowing down to a crawl.

china is bracing for an economic crash similar to the US crash of 2008 only much bigger.

if china has a real-estate market/banking crash there is not enough capitol anywhere to bail them out.

this is going to be a real problem for the USA.

if china becomes tight with their money who is going to pump up the worthless paper obamma and co is printing? even worse 'electronically" adding to the assets sheet to borrow more against--????

wall-street is reacting to all this by pretending to be having another boom. the problem with wall-street is they only papered over the last big crash, if there is another crash in the works uncle sugar may not be able to bail them out if china has cut the US off.

lean times today and leaner times as we approach 2016--

an old man told me to "can my food"

See less See more
#2 ·
Problem with medications, after they hit their expiration date they could lose effectivness. Really depends on the drug.

#7 ·
Well yeah.. Sucks getting old Bro.. You will see. Nothing works anymore..
Maybe she did show up and I thought it was the Jehovah's selling crap, might have told her to hit the road..
Why do they always show up with those geeky looking guys? If they came alone, I would buy everything they got.
"What else yah have in your miracle bag their honey?"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.