Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NRA contacted,,,

Feedback Score

If you cant do more, sign up early.
    Those bastards want your rights.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Over a month, almost 2 and not a word from NRA at all after contacting them several times,,, This type scenario would have been such a good example to highlight how the gov works to take our rights, and how they don't even follow the laws that are in place . Man I really think they have dropped the ball on this one,,,, it would have really been a great talking point/example to be able to put out there.

guess I won't be renewing my membership anytime soon, and after being a member for >35-40 years,, it seems there just in this for the bucks after all, by the looks.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

WTF,,, seem to be getting constant double taps now???

Feedback Score

hang in there twa, the worm might turn in your favor one day. bad karma is thru out in this country right now but hang in there brother.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    I was able to retrieve them the following AM, so the public was safe there. This incident took place at aprox 1030 PM or so, the night before when the 3 people jumped my son. I tracked them down the next AM and approached the 3 perps and informed them I was a federal officer,, which I was at the time, and told them they had 30 minutes to return the guns and that I;d be at my friends house,, 2-3 houses down the road from the incident. Of course I was conspicuously carrying,,,,

With-in 10 minutes I heard a car pull in,,,,a few seconds,,,,, and door slam ,,, and car go ripping out the door yard,,,,,,, guns returned,,,, totally destroyed but 1,, but returned,,,missing all the mags, broken stocks, broken and missing scopes, bent barrel on one,, basically a mess. Of course I got a description and # of the driver and vech., with a witness.

Should be pretty cut and dried it would seem ,Right???? ,,,, Nope!!! A bunch of BS towards me,,I didn't get informed about hearings till about maybe 12 hours before,,, continuances, failure to appears,ect ,,, ect ,,,,ect,,,,

Long story short,,, my kid got beat up by 3 guys he'd just meet 8 hours before, 2600 dollars damage to his car, 2 of the guns destroyed and,,both on my FFL book as stock, 1 OK but missing mag, and badly dinged up,,,a once all matching pristine K31 Swiss,,missing accessories , mags, scopes, one a nice Burris ,a couple 10/22 high cap mags,,a total of gun damage at around $1600-1700..guessing.
    Every thing totaled about 4600 bucks not even taking into account the assault and battery, and all 3 have already have a long record at 17-19 years old,,,, get this,,,,,,,,,

They were charged with malicious mischief and one paid restitution of 436 bucks total,,,,BFD,,,!! No State or Federal firearms charges, No assault and battery, No full restitution, no time,,,,,, back on the streets. 2 days later ,, they threatened me with a baseball bat and 2x4 and motioned me towards them when I was driving down the road,,,,,, I reported it,,,, 4 days later ,, there down the road shooting 2 ,,,,9mm's,later that day they threatened the landlord with them,, all of them are under 21, Illegal to posses a handgun in this state at that age ,,,,,I reported it,,,,,,,,,,NOTHING DONE AGAIN!!!!! ?????????????????????

AGAIN,,,,,,,,,,,, W,,,T,,,F,,,?????????????

Theft of firearms from a licensed dealer is a "must prosecute " offense,,, under federal statutes,,,, do you think the DA's office gave even gave two shits ,,, no matter how much I protested,,,,, HELL NO!!!!! Even after reporting all this other stuff they wouldn't do shit,,,, Still..

Contacted the ,,,Gov's office,,, DA's Office,,Lahey's Office,,, Welsh's office,,,,, BATFE,,, PISSING IN THE WIND!!!!!

That's why I contacted NRA/LRA about this whole deal,,, I think they'd be interested in this story for there archives,, if nothing else.

And people wonder why I get so pissed off at the system sometimes,,,, GOOD LORD!!!!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

We don't need more gun control,,,, we need to prosecute and jail dangerous criminals,,,,, PERIOD!!! Or,,we,, shoot them when they threaten us with deadly force. There choice.

yea i hate this happened to a fellow gunco member.

but this kind of BS happens all the time.

out here anything short of murder and the sheriff won't even send a car out.

unfortunatly these same a-holes when they get away with this will just move on to bigger crimes.

one of the local PDs even got BUSTED for PROTECTING local criminals--

what we need is LESS law and MORE enforcement.

we need to get the criminals off the streets.

as long as the in-justice system is a revolving door for criminal types all it is going to do is get worse.

Feedback Score

No plea bargains for gun crimes and stiff mandatory sentences.

I don't usually tell this story but here goes.

2006 in Minneapolis my brother (Sh*t head I'll admit it) was driving around downtown when he got a call from a buddy at a party where everybody was smoking pot. My brother decided he was going to partake. By the time he got there they were fresh out so because he was sober he decided he would go find some. He drove around looking for some dealers that hung out in the area.

At a street corner he was approached by a very young girl who asked if he was looking for a good time and she could give him whatever he wanted so he asked for a good amount of weed. she disappeared and came back with another young guy who asked how much he wanted. He specified a fairly large amount and pulled out a roll of money from his center consul. He was a bartender at the time and recieved a significant amount of tips. The guy and girl left then came back. It was at that point another young kid stuck a gun in the driver side open window (the business was being done on the passanger side.) The kid demanded my brothers wallet which my brother dropped when he was startled. By brother leaned towards the floor board to get it. BANG!!!.

A 9mm round entered his head above the left ear and exited out of his right eyebrow. Surprisingly my brother survived with a terrible speech impediment, memory loss, loss of smell and vision problems. The doctors said they have never seen anybody with a penetrating brain injury that bad survive.

Weeks later the same young girl who first approached my brother that night turned in the shooter. He was a 19 year old kid who had been brought here illegally by his parents from Somolia. He later confessed that he had done it and took my brother's wallet with 20$ in it (He had missed the 400$ cash in the center consul). Court case seemed open and shut.

But due to a plea bargain, the kid, illegal immigrant, 19 year old in possession of a firearm (which later came out to be stolen during a breaking and entering), which he used to try and kill my brother... He was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and given 17 years with eligability of parole in 8 years.

Brings a tear to your eye doesn't it? This is a true story and my family was devestated.

I never blamed the gun. This immigrant was a shit head and his family admitted it and my brother had no business driving around at 3 a.m. looking for weed. But that does not excuse the court from charging this kid with sentence like that. He had already broken federal law just by being here illegally not to mention the amount of laws he broke that night he shot my brother.

So in my opinion. If you want to stop gun crime, actually go after the criminals, not me or any other law-abiding citizen.

This hits close to home just thought I would share.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I contacted the NRA today as I have not yet received my membership card, the gift card, or the magazine after rejoining almost 4 months ago but have recived 300 mailing's emails, text massage's etc .

There web site does not work as the icons for were you want to go on the top don't do anything .

I spent 34 minutes on hold after getting transferred twice. I got jerked around after I told them it was my third call asking about my card. I gut there BS short an made it clear If I didn't have my card in one week I would cancel my member ship an my family's member ships. I told them that I wanted the mail turned off for the third time an if I got any more after the end of the month Id cancel all member ships. I made it clear that I don't want any more USPS delivered mail aside from my magazine that here now claiming was ordered as a email version ( it was not) .

I GOT ATTITUDE . I MADE IT VERY CLEAR I WOULD USE MY FUTURE RENELWAL MONEY TO BUY A BOOK OF STAMPS AN WRITE MY OWN REPERSENTAIVEDS IF THEY COULD NOT MANAGE TO GET ME A CARD AN THAT I DID NOT NEED $100 WORTH OF MAIL CATOLOGS AN OTHER CRAP WHEN I DONT EVEN HAVE A ID NUMBER . I WAS TOLD TO GO TO THERE SITE THAT DOSENT WORK IF I WANTED TO MAKE CHANGES . WTF?

I HATE TO BE THIS WAY BUT THESE GUYS HAVE SCREWED MY RENEWLS UP MORE THAN ONCE. ALL I WANTED IS FOR THEM TO TAKE MY MONEY AN USE IT TO FIGHT FOR MY RIGHTS. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE GIFT CARD OR THE MAG REALLY BUT I DO EXPECT MY ID CARD AN I HAVE ASKED THEM TWICE TO TURN OFF THE MAIL.

IM SURE THERE SWAMPED BUT THERE IS NO GOOD ECUSE FOR A MEABER TO HAVE TO MAKE THREE PHONE CALLS TO GET THERE CARD! I HOPE THERE A LITTLE MORE ON THE BALL WITH EVERY THING ELSE .

I WILL CANCEL IF THEY CANT MAKE GOOD USE ON MY MONEY . THEY HAVE LIKELY SPNT MORE ON SENDING ME CRAP THAN RECIVED AN I STILL DONT HAVE WHAT I WNATED A SIMPLE ID CARD. I WAS ASSURED IT WOULD BE IN THE MAIL AN WAS GIVEN A ID NUMBER OVER THE PHONE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.