Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NRA contacted,,,

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default NRA contacted,,,

Well folks,, now I went and did it,,,,,I'm so sick and tired of all this gun ban bullshit I'm going to/have done,, something about it!

I contacted NRA about the gun theft incident I've told you guys about before. That the state of VT won't do anything about even after I've contacted the Gov,s office,, Senators,, and Representatives, and the DA's offices,,, they flat,,,refuse to follow federal firearms laws,,,and prosecute,,, so,,,,,,,

I went above there heads,, I contacted NRA/ILA, gave them the story and I'm waiting to see if one of there lawyers would like to file a law suite on my behalf naming the State Of Vt, and possibley the Fed Gov as defendants,, for not protecting me and for not following federal firearms laws. No clue what the charges would be,,, but I'm damn sick of my rights being stomped on and I'm just sick and tired of it,, don't have nothing better to do anyhow that would be any more productive than that, so,,,,,CHARGE!!!! Onward men,,, take that hill,,,Capital Hill !!!!

I'm sure it will be a pain in the ass, and I live to regret it,,, but,, I'm fighting for my Grand Kids future right's too. I'm not just standing back and taking it any longer.

So ,,, will you guys come visit me in the "Gulouge" when this is all said and done??

Feedback Score

Go for it!
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I'm behind you all the way Brother!!!!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

I'm behind you. And I will bring you soup in the Goulag. I'm almost positive though it will be an unbearable prison sentence. You will be banished from the United States and forced to live in San Fransisco for the rest of your days.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

OH NO MR. BILL!!!!!

NOT IN,,,, SAN FRANSISCO!!!!

:

jrs
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    ...forced to live in San Fransisco for the rest of your days.
    In the Castro District.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Visit you in the golouge - Hell NO! We'll come bust you out though!
    I'd rather be a "has been" than a wannabe!

2TIMOTHY2,4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairsof this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

God, Guns and Guts made America free,
    Lets keep all three.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'm sure that nothing will ever come of this,, but at least it may bring to light publicly, another story of why the gun laws don't work with out the prosecution to back them up. And how the courts don't even follow the laws they've written already,,where's the deterrent to the criminal?

Any fuel we can add to this fire is going to do nothing but to help us, lets all keep writing , calling, e-mailing, and subscribe to your legislators sites and give them direct feedback, myself I give them Hell on some stuff and thank them for doing the right thing. I honestly think there checking the comments pretty closely just to see which way the wind blows on any issue. They'll follow the path of least resistance so they can keep there cushy jobs, don't you worry,,the more we do the things I mentioned ,, the more they'll see what a battle they will have on there hands and that there job just might be on the line if they don't start abiding by the Constitution and listening to the voices of the people!! "squeaky wheel",, syndrome ya know!! They won't buck the current if everybody swamps them with mail and comments.

It's ,,NO SHITTING AROUND time,,, we got to get busy, if we want to keep our guns! And our rights in general!

Please,,, Please,,,, get busy writing and e-mailing guys,,,, we have to do this, period or we'll eventually loose everything that makes this country great,,, 1 thing at a time. This will just be the first step. The main step.

Feedback Score

Well ther eis one thing you can do, Is contact the Governor of the state and explane your problem that no-one wants to lok into your stolen firearms , and that by law they have to, and also point out the fact that if anyone gets hurt or killed with those guns, that you will make sure that everyone knows that the police and goverment did not do thier job as you followed federal protocal in reporting the theft, hell take it one step further and report them to ATF, with a copies sent to the new media as well, Im kinda good at turning up the heat when i have to,Dont back down bro stand your ground, and point the fingers at who is really to blame if someone gets hurt its easy the police! for not doing thier job, now nimd you not all agencies are like this I had a few guns stolen about 25 years ago, But I knew who the culprit was,, and I gave him a choice,, my justice or jail,, He said you cant do anything worse to me than the courts can. I said you want to bet! I dont like a thief and espically when its one of my own brothers so , you can eathier go to jail or I'm going to break everyone of your fingers at every joint with a ballpeen hammer! it your choice,, He said just call the police and turn me in
    and I did. And her went to prison for 10 years, due to the fact he already had a felony coviction for trafficing marajunia. Now before anyone says I was a bad brother and I should have just talked to him , let me explaine about him hes a love lif douchbag that will steel the pennys off a dead mans eyes, and chew and pull a mans teeth out just for the dental gold, every family has one of these no good SOB's. He did his time, and he came to me to say how sorrry he was, I accepted his apolidigy, but I told him that I did not trust him and that it would take a long time to get that back. and he worked very hard at it until the day he died. he asked me if I truly forgave him as his conditioned worsened, I told him yes and I ment it , I told him if you just need mioney you shouls have just asked me I would have given it too you no questiones asked. 24 hrs later he died of a massive heart attack, may he rest in peace, and I hope hes not stealing angels wings and tring to seel them,,,,,Doc

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I was able to retrieve them the following AM, so the public was safe there. This incident took place at aprox 1030 PM or so, the night before when the 3 people jumped my son. I tracked them down the next AM and approached the 3 perps and informed them I was a federal officer,, which I was at the time, and told them they had 30 minutes to return the guns and that I;d be at my friends house,, 2-3 houses down the road from the incident. Of course I was conspicuously carrying,,,,

With-in 10 minutes I heard a car pull in,,,,a few seconds,,,,, and door slam ,,, and car go ripping out the door yard,,,,,,, guns returned,,,, totally destroyed but 1,, but returned,,,missing all the mags, broken stocks, broken and missing scopes, bent barrel on one,, basically a mess. Of course I got a description and # of the driver and vech., with a witness.

Should be pretty cut and dried it would seem ,Right???? ,,,, Nope!!! A bunch of BS towards me,,I didn't get informed about hearings till about maybe 12 hours before,,, continuances, failure to appears,ect ,,, ect ,,,,ect,,,,

Long story short,,, my kid got beat up by 3 guys he'd just meet 8 hours before, 2600 dollars damage to his car, 2 of the guns destroyed and,,both on my FFL book as stock, 1 OK but missing mag, and badly dinged up,,,a once all matching pristine K31 Swiss,,missing accessories , mags, scopes, one a nice Burris ,a couple 10/22 high cap mags,,a total of gun damage at around $1600-1700..guessing.
    Every thing totaled about 4600 bucks not even taking into account the assault and battery, and all 3 have already have a long record at 17-19 years old,,,, get this,,,,,,,,,

They were charged with malicious mischief and one paid restitution of 436 bucks total,,,,BFD,,,!! No State or Federal firearms charges, No assault and battery, No full restitution, no time,,,,,, back on the streets. 2 days later ,, they threatened me with a baseball bat and 2x4 and motioned me towards them when I was driving down the road,,,,,, I reported it,,,, 4 days later ,, there down the road shooting 2 ,,,,9mm's,later that day they threatened the landlord with them,, all of them are under 21, Illegal to posses a handgun in this state at that age ,,,,,I reported it,,,,,,,,,,NOTHING DONE AGAIN!!!!! ?????????????????????

AGAIN,,,,,,,,,,,, W,,,T,,,F,,,?????????????

Theft of firearms from a licensed dealer is a "must prosecute " offense,,, under federal statutes,,,, do you think the DA's office gave even gave two shits ,,, no matter how much I protested,,,,, HELL NO!!!!! Even after reporting all this other stuff they wouldn't do shit,,,, Still..

Contacted the ,,,Gov's office,,, DA's Office,,Lahey's Office,,, Welsh's office,,,,, BATFE,,, PISSING IN THE WIND!!!!!

That's why I contacted NRA/LRA about this whole deal,,, I think they'd be interested in this story for there archives,, if nothing else.

And people wonder why I get so pissed off at the system sometimes,,,, GOOD LORD!!!!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

We don't need more gun control,,,, we need to prosecute and jail dangerous criminals,,,,, PERIOD!!! Or,,we,, shoot them when they threaten us with deadly force. There choice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.