Gunco Forums banner

north korean drones in the sky near you?

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  1biggun 
#1 ·
#2 ·
It's starting to remind me of the George Orwell film,,, 198something??? I can't remember the name of the film,, help me here,,having a brain fart!!

Or for you real old farts,,,Spy Vs Spy comic book. Getting ,,Almost,, as absurd as that but,, more Orwellian!!

Scarey !! I'm sad to see our country is coming to this, very sad indeed!

#3 ·
what is going to be funny is when north korean and iranian spy drones start colliding with US spy drones-- sort of like a traffic jam OVER the USA--

all of them trying to spy on the US citizens--

yes we live in interesting times--

#9 ·
You may just be correct j4.. Not just our Govt., their are lots of these drones to be purchased on the civilian market.
High end real-estate agents for one, are purchasing them to show people properties.. They have no collision avoidance systems built in.
Good article I just read..Just a matter of time till a commercial airliner is lining up for landing.. Not even talking some nut job, doing it on purpose.
"To your right there you can see a nice field for a parking.....What the hell was that, something just exploded?" :scared:
Amazon.com: DJI Phantom Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter for GoPro: Camera & Photo

#12 ·
the us ones are made of high tech carbon fiber composites, the iranian ones are made of treated cellulite film and the north korean ones are made from treated silk and blasa wood--

i am pretty sure a 8mm hit is going to go right through any of um--LOL
hell they probably can't even survive impact with a small bird --

or a june bug!

#17 ·
Well kind of.. I would have hid it and told the Govt. they can have it back when I get my $$$$$...
Either that or a wall hanger over the fireplace..
"Whoa dog, what the hell is that over your fireplace?"
Ah an old Govt. drone. Landed in my backyard.. Gonna get some batteries some day and see if she still flies.

#18 · (Edited)
New game for hackers..

UT Professor Hacks Drone's GPS System
A University of Texas professor recently hacked into the GPS system of a drone. He was able to take control of the unmanned aircraft using less than $1,000 worth of equipment. Era Sundar reports on what this means for the future use of drones in the United States and how this could affect national security.
UT Professor Hacks Drone's GPS System | KERA News

Men in Black showed up to see how he did it..
"Whoa dude, their is a Drone.. Hold my beer and watch this." :scared:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.