Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: America has too much freedom.

Feedback Score

Default America has too much freedom.

Consider what Bill Clinton, who signed an assault weapons ban into “law” in 1994, said about Americans and their pesky freedoms:

“When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans, it was assumed that the Americans who had that freedom would use it responsibly…. [However, now] there’s a lot of irresponsibility. And so a lot of people say there’s too much freedom. When personal freedom’s being abused, you have to move to limit it.”

Opinions, please.
    Last edited by dario541; 03-09-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Feedback Score

Umm fuck him and the horse he rode in on. Because a a smalle perccentage of ass holes decide to break the LAW doesn't mean FREEDOMS cant be had by everyone.

Our founding fathers knew that Government was, by nature, the enemy of a free person (that means the true definiteion of free not the free our commander and thief tells us we have). Therefore they made sure the rights of the government would be "Limited and well defined"(James Madison).

Let's think about the Revolution for second. Our current dictatorship likes to believe we (the people) should not be able to outgun police or the military (both of which were seen as a form of government projection when the Constitution was written) but during the Revolution we won due to our ability to outgun (not outman) the British. They carried smoothbore muskets and our minutemen had the rifled barrel (some call it the Kentucky rifle others may refer to it as the Tennessee). Our ability to have superior firearms is what defeated the British.

So those who haven't read or understood the Constitution may feel like "Shall not be infringed" means "make up a term like 'common sense gun control' to make the scared pussies swollow the shit we feed them easier". But for the rest of us we don't see this as a bunch of laws we don't like. We see it as an assault against freedoms. OUR FREEDOMS. Which is more improtant to us than some law or royal decree from the temporary representative of the nation.

So we all know the last name Clinton is the natural enemy of braincells, but the braindead tend to support their own.

My opinion is these idiots need to be handcuffed and lined up against a wall to understand their masters have lied to them the entire time. Ask the Russians, Chinese, Cambodians, Vietnamese, North Koreans, Cubans, etc...

My thoughts about Clinton is negative, but to say those of us who have the ability to read (unlike your supporters) will continue to tell the truth and resist the attractive falsities you try to shove down everyone's throats. (that means you too, you progressive, uneducated, inexperienced piece of community organizing filth).

Those are my thoughts...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Bill Clinton can Kiss My Rebel Descendant ASS@

This guy has no fucking clue, and the idiot Demotards elected him TWICE!!!!

This is the guy who eviscerated our Military.

This is the Guy who Signed "Don't ask, Don't Tell.

This is the Guy who is responsible for Waco and Ruby Ridge.

This is the Guy who is responsible for Hilary.

This is the Guy who now says the Defense of Marriage Act Violates the Constitution.

This guy is a knothead!
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Gezzz,,????,,,, seems dario541 is starting to sound a bit like and use's some of the same methods as Tinz did to get people to give political opinions that could be misconstrued.,,,,,it seams?

Just me noticing this?

Feedback Score

What is your opinion Dario?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post

This is the Guy who now says the Defense of Marriage Act Violates the Constitution.

This guy is a knothead!
    He's also the guy that signed over our National parks to the UN.
    Clinton was the worst pres of the 20th century IMHO!
    "I did not bang that intern"
    "Ok, maybe I banged that intern a few times..."

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Gezzz,,????,,,, seems dario541 is starting to sound a bit like and use's some of the same methods as Tinz did to get people to give political opinions that could be misconstrued.,,,,,it seams?

Just me noticing this?
    No its not just you TWA.

Feedback Score

I don't think you should be able to post an "opinion" discussion piece like this one without providing your own opinion as part of the post.

This smells like a set up.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post

This guy is a knothead!
    This^^^^^
    Also with personal freedom comes personal resposibility. That's where the problem is, nobody wants to assume resposibility for their actions. Don't make everyone else pay for mistakes of others.
    I'd rather be a "has been" than a wannabe!

2TIMOTHY2,4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairsof this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

God, Guns and Guts made America free,
    Lets keep all three.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.