Thread: i had to pass along and share this incredible value !

Feedback Score

Default i had to pass along and share this incredible value !

(RARE B-WEST COLLECTIBLE) SAIGA AK : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

really don't know how anyone could not jump all over this incredible deal, i mean wowser !

Feedback Score

Man tha't a lot cheaper than the Barrett .50 cal I was looking at I might just go with that and save a couple thousand

That would be the perfect price range if the thing were gold plated and had Ronald Reagans Signature in daimonds...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Incredible,,, How Could Anyone Let This One Slide By ??? !!!!

Hard to believe the asking prices you see out there for stuff,, unreal,,,

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Some people are so stupid they shouldn't be allowed to breed.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Somebody better jump on that bargian; if you snooze you lose!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Crazy by anyones standards. Arn't the Bwest receivers also known for not be hardened correctly as well?

Feedback Score

I'm sure the dings and scratches are free of charge.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

ITSA COBBLED SAGIA AN ITS NOT EVEN ORIGINAL OR CONVERTED .

IT SHOULD BE WORTH $300 OR LESS IN A PRE OBAMA WORLD.

THE IDIOTS WHO PAY STUPID MONEY ARE ALSO THE IDIOTS WHO WILL DO STUPID STUFF WITH IT AN CAUSE MORE LAWS TO BE PASSED.

IM WONDERING IF THIS IS A JOKE ????

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

It's been re-listed
    (RARE B-WEST COLLECTIBLE) SAIGA AK : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

I got to ask. What makes it so special with the "B-West" stamping? And I didn't know B-West dealt with firearms, thought it was just accessories for them?
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Oh yes Im gonna jump right on that deal!!! oh wait a min, I can build how many for that amount of money? what a freeking moron. I'll give him credit for being stupid and having the balls to ask that amount, the only way you could even ask that amount is if its FA
    and even then there is the Law regarding NFA weapons.So Im inclined to think that hes just an idoit tring to screw someone out of thier hard earned money during these tough
    times regarding firarms. I mean hell Ive got a military semi automatic shotgun in 80 percent condition, and If I was to sell it ( and Its not for sale sorry folks, I sold the last one I had, and now that I have a replacement this puppy is under lock & key. My brother wanted to borrow it and I told him No Way In Hell, its not that I dont love my brother , don't get me wrong, but he can break something just by looking at it!!!) But common now 3750.00 for an Ak Shit, I'm Still Kicking myself in the Ass for not purchasing a MP44 dewatt- the real deal vet bring back! and I didnt do it. See what I get for listing to my wife (btw she's my ex wife now!) and never again will I listen to a woman, who says we need the money for something else!. My current wife knows of my rules don;t tell me waht guns I can and cannot buy cuz I wont listen!. But shes as bad as I am, Christmas around here is tools to work on my kits and guns, and usally I get one or two
    guns depending on my behavior during the year. So Far Ive been a good Boy. and I beat an asshole incourt that tried to screw us out of alot of money so xms , fathers day, and my Bday all aught to be pretty good!,,,,Doc

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.