Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Obamma living high while unployment soars!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Exclamation Obamma living high while unployment soars!

Obama is Living Large while Americans Suffer – Patriot Update

Obama is Living Large while Americans Suffer – Patriot Update

you know something is bad wrong when the president and his family are living higher then the queens family in the UK all the while the USA is facing massive debt, massive unemployment , with the military, and even food stamp programs being cut as 25% or more.

as many as 1 in five children in the USA go hungry every night.

the president, the congress and the house are all living like hollyweird celebrities , going to partys and fancy functions . wine and dine, jet around on private but publicly paid for jets--squads of armed guards and an eanteurage of people just to keep their hair nice?

sort of like just before the french revolution ain't it?

you fucks that voted this ass clown in need to take a look at what the president is doing with the money we don't even have!

Feedback Score

What do you expect from somebody whos entire career has been living off the taxpayer dollar or Union dues??? We all owe it to him I mean he has done so much to improve Chicago and then the entire state of Illinios and now America.

Hard work is beneath him you all now that. Except when he personally shot Bin Laden, or remember when he personally saved the Auto Industry? Or remember when he personally saved our health care system. You all seem to forget he is a truly great man and people like Thomas Jefforson, or George Washington, or Abraham Licoln would hide their faces in shame if they were in his presence... Well shame or disgust... Either way they wouldn't want to be seen with him.

Either way if he is spending that much money I think every American should get a coupon for something we need. I can't think of anybody who would use their coupon for a golfing trip with Tiger Woods...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

YO ,,,,,,WHERE'S,,,,, MY,,,,,,,, NEW PHONE??????

Feedback Score

Yo, Yo, man...

Bohica!
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

So what makes you think any of the others (politicians) aren't just as bad??? A Cumulative Negative effect on the economy!!!!! And OUR tax's while Nero fiddles,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the $c%k suckers can't seem to figure out were broke -- or they just don't care.

one of these days obamma will say "let them eat cake" to the wrong person.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'm just hoping for a good old fashion "knock down drag out brawl" on the floor of both house's myself,,, that's what I want to see!!!!

But,, sense there all,,, nicey nice high class country club girls and boys, the brawl would be to beat them to death with facts and figures,, real one's,,, not "knee jerk reaction to crisis", ones!!! No little bitch games,, No wink wink nod nod shit! You know,,, common sense laws,,,,,and solutions,,,,worked on by real people

Good Lord,,,,It's amassing how deep into lunacy, politics has descended,,,,, no wonder shit don't get done,,, everything being done is just a distraction from what the other hand is up to when you're not looking or designed to keep you embroiled in some other,,,, "crisis",,, OMG !!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! And all the time you're getting ripped off from every quarter, in moneys or liberty's,,,,,,,, while being distracted,,and finally realizing the problem,,,,, Still hasn't been addressed,,,,,the epitaph of yomammas presidency,,,, me thinks!

just depends on the day/crisis/controversy of the moment,,,, whatever's happening that particular day,,,, GERRRRRRR!!! pisses ya off so bad , but there's not much to change it now,,,the commies are outa the bag,,just keep plugging away I guess and try to keep them , well,,,Honest???,,, maybe not the right term,,,,,,,but I can't think of another one that fits right now,,

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I can't think of anybody who would use their coupon for a golfing trip with Tiger Woods...
    Funny you brought up Tiger Woods.
    I just heard on the radio tonight that the money spent on that weekend with Tiger Woods would have paid for a couple hundred government employee's payroll for a year, oh and that's employees that have been laid off.
    If you need to, read that again, and think about it.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Funny you brought up Tiger Woods.
    I just heard on the radio tonight that the money spent on that weekend with Tiger Woods would have paid for a couple hundred government employee's payroll for a year, oh and that's employees that have been laid off.
    If you need to, read that again, and think about it.

for the money Obamma has wasted on entertainment and vacations how many guards could have been posted in schools?

the education systems is saying it cost too much to have full time armed guards in schools. yet superintendents and other admin types are grossly over paid.

i know of some in the one horse places that draw $250K a year plus perks--

but $50 k per armed guard full time is way too much ????

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    the $c%k suckers can't seem to figure out were broke -- or they just don't care.

one of these days obamma will say "let them eat cake" to the wrong person.
    I pray for the bastard every night!! Launched out of Marine 1 !!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.