Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If this guy ever set foot on US soil again what would you do if you met him

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default If this guy ever set foot on US soil again what would you do if you met him

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

If this guy ever set foot on US soil again what would you do if you met him
    LIKELY PAY FOR THE GAS AT THE GAS STAITON MY GOVEMTNENT PAID FOR HIM TO HAVE AN RUN TAX FREE WHEN I STOPED THERE.

HE LIKELY WILL BE THE NEXT GOVONOR OF CALIFORNIA LOL .

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I doubt if we would ever meet him

The White House tours have been cancelled...........................
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i don't know how you feel about ghosts but this sounds a bit like "spookville" to me.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

they walk amongst us already
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

I would treat him like every other terrorist i have ever come across and deal with him or at the least tell all my buddies not to vote for him.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Wait a minute?? I THOUGHT THAT WAS WHAT ALL THE DRONES WERE FOR!!!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Wait a minute?? I THOUGHT THAT WAS WHAT ALL THE DRONES WERE FOR!!!
    +1 ...
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Sounds like he is suffering from brain damage caused by the accident and mineral deficency. The cure would be a high speed injection of copper and lead.

Feedback Score

There is something wrong here with this story, why havn't we heard about this idoit before now? Is it possible that this guy is a spook maybe, but then again only Your CIA
    Director knows for sure! ( and trust me he aint telling!) is there in fact proof other than these pictures? If in fact this is a Wanted Man by the US Goverment for taking up arms against US Troops. I wouldnt kill him, why give him a marter status, and possibily get jacked up by the by the US Justice Department not to mention the Dept of Defence, and that little book called the UCMJ ( Uniform Code Of Military Justice- for those who don't know.) he could be taken alive under the right circumstances, and he could possibily be made to surrender. there are many type of Criminals, and Im not refering to thiefs and murders although if this story is true he certainly fits the criteria. But usally all Criminals have several things in common, and most will behave in the same manner.
    for him to get back into the US is not impossible, but rather improbable if hes that hot.
    however most Criminals are stupid to the Point they figure I can do what I want anytime I want, and go where I want. And that is where they screw up. and when he did screw up I would be right there to pick him up and help him get to his General Court Martial on time.( and why I say things are not right with this, the US Goverment would have stopped his pension or you would think that they would, Due to the fact that any disibility pension issuded by the US Goverment including Social Security Disibility, can be stopped once your appreehded and your sentence exceeds one year, Since its a military pension they can suspend it, just as your pay is suspended if you desert or go AWOL. So take away his money and that will put a small dent in his RPG, and tap all his relitives phones, ( if this is real its already done and THIER LISTENING!) . Just follow his Mom & Dad and you will find him, and if that don't work and they are in contact with him sorry your harboring a Federally Wanted Terroist, and your now under arrest for giving aid and comfort to the enemy....Doc

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.