Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Only in Md.- Woman Cited for Driving 63 in a 65 MPH Zone

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

On the 495 Beltway circling Washington, DC, the speed limit is 55 MPH. However, the traffic is usually moving at 60 to 65 MPH except during the morning and evening commutes when it is moving at 5 MPH, yukedy, yuk!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Here in the laid back state of TN. we adapt we just blow by the blue hairs in the right lane and dont even fly the bird on the way by. What i hate is those 18 wheelers in a slow uphill race
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    There's just something about the wood look. I love the look of well polished wood.

Feedback Score

In Nebraska on I-80 there is a max limit of 75 and a min. limit of 40 in any lane. And they will ticket you at 39.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I just go with traffic, I stick to the left lane usually and rarely if ever get passed. If I see someone approaching in my mirror, I move over. I am on a bike so cars rarely want to go faster than me, but it happens.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Ha, everytime I "crusie" either the Balt or DC beltway at 70 there's a shit load of people still passing me with ease.
    See that white van doin' 80? Next time I'll wave as I go by.

I'm somewhat of an aggressive driver. I don't see it as aggressive, competent is a better term. I'm very courteous but I understand the way traffic is supposed to flow so if the guy in front of me has 1 foot on the brake and the other on the gas, I'm getting the heck away from him. I'm also known for making a spot for merging trucks when I'm in the right lanes.

I watch my mirrors for anyone driving faster and get remove myself from their way. I know the EXACT size of my vehicle and feel very 'at home' in the drivers seat. I go through many sets of brakes but my last van had 321,000 miles on it and only 1 small dent from bouncing off a big snow bank. It was either bounce off the snow bank or slam into the guy who spun out in front of me, so I chose the bank.

Driving is like shooting, it's an integrated act, it's also alot of fun.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

See that white van doin' 80? Next time I'll wave as I go by.
    So your the one that gave me the finger
    I'm usually too busy watching out for the idiots to pay attention to every vehicle, unless there's something special about your van (stickers, or paint job) I most likely would never notice you.

I know the EXACT size of my vehicle and feel very 'at home' in the drivers seat.
    Yeap me too, 62' long, 9' wide
    I usually try to stay in one of the center lanes when I'm on one of the "silly circles", governed at 70 so it's too slow for the left lane and I don't want to deal with the idiots in the right lane
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.