Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Endangered Species??

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Maybe I'm just a hippie, but I hardly see the bears as the problem. We build houses, mini malls, wal-marts, etc on every inch of usable land and then complain when we have to interact with wildlife. WTF do we expect them to go. It's not their population that is the problem....it's ours.

End Rant

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

I was in AK this summer and they have browns and blacks. The blacks are no problem. The browns are another matter altogether. Recommendations are to wear bells to keep from surprising them and carry pepper spray.

Rangers taught classes to id the scat so you'd know what was in your hiking area. Blacks leave droppings like dogs and the brown's smell like pepper and have bells in them.
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Maybe I'm just a hippie, but I hardly see the bears as the problem. We build houses, mini malls, wal-marts, etc on every inch of usable land and then complain when we have to interact with wildlife. WTF do we expect them to go. It's not their population that is the problem....it's ours.
    LOL that's like the people that bought new homes across the road from a dairy farm, then they complained about the smell and wanted the farm to move
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    LOL that's like the people that bought new homes across the road from a dairy farm, then they complained about the smell and wanted the farm to move
    A couple of months ago one of the gun magazines had a pic of some guy with an elephant he'd shot. I'm no tree hugger but don't f*** with elephants or whales! I'd pay to hunt the hunters!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.