Thread: food stamps set record!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Exclamation food stamps set record!

Record number of Americans on food stamps | Fox News Video

thanks to obamma more americans can qualify for food stamps than ever.

no he has not made it any more easy to get-- there ar so many more who ar unemployed and their unemployment has run out.

you know that big boost Obamma got in the jobless numbers? you didn't think they actually got hired anywhere did you?--

they run out of benifits and dropped off the radar-- they are now drawing EBT/stamps---

Feedback Score

Default We are in for a royal Fuckins folks!

I see it happening to a lot of folks around me at my customers' shops.
    Any and all Gov't work has stopped, they have laid off their help or gone under totally.
    Thank god for the local contractors, & farms or I'd be dead in the water myself.
    Jan-Feb were a waste of turning the lights on around here for most shops...
    I just drove by one of my machine shop customer's places yesterday because I haven't heard from him in over a month.
    Completely closed, & empty.
    As broke as he evidently was he paid his bill with me promptly every time.
    Good guy, I hate to see it happen to him, I hope he's ok.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

This is just part of the over all scheme the lib base has to take over the US,, create one crisis after another in there right hand to distract you from what the left hand is up to,,,,a shell game basically.

This time,, it's just have no jobs for anyone so there dependent on the Gov. for general assistance. They've been playing the same old game sense after WW11, there just more sophisticated and sneaky now days, that and people are pussy's now. BAAAAA !!

While each time something slips in between the cracks or slides in,, in some sub section of a bill and ,,,,BINGO,,, some other right/freedom is gone,,,,,They ain't fooling this old boy for one second!

Kinda tough to do anything about it other than vote and keep writing them.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

you know that big boost Obamma got in the jobless numbers? you didn't think they actually got hired anywhere did you?--
    they run out of benifits and dropped off the radar-- they are now drawing EBT/stamps---
    I just heard the other day that if you factor in everyone out of work or under-employed the real unemployment rate is 14.8%
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Hell- I needed a couple of metric drill bits and a couple straight router bits and drove to the Indy Wholesale Tool store.......they were shut down! Sign on doors and windows blamed the economy. Then yesterday I got their flyer in the mail! Things will only get worse I'm thinking!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    I just heard the other day that if you factor in everyone out of work or under-employed the real unemployment rate is 14.8%
    at least that much --more likely closer to 20%

and you got all these part time workers too.

it is really tight here.

or last gas station/ store has cut back to 5 days a week and only one 8 hour shift.

a decade ago it was 24/7 --

is is just super slow and getting slower. and if you think it is bad now just wait till Obamma care starts to kick in-- were going to see a huge layoff and cut backs. it will just be too expensive to keep people on the job.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.