Thread: California DOJ is at it again...

Feedback Score

Default California DOJ is at it again...

Guns of Law-Abiding Husband Confiscated After Wife’s Single Voluntary Mental Health Visit | TheBlaze.com#

And they say registration doesn't lead to confiscation. I like how towards the end of the article it mentions they are using the funds derived from registration fees to fund confiscation.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

How does something that simple make you a target for confiscation? Assinine!! Eventually once Obamacare is in full effect, the government will declare that anyone who is or ever has been on any type of anti-depressant no longer eligible to own a firearm. You wait and see if they don't.

Somewhat OT but still in line, here in my AO. Yesterday morning's news they reported that at a local magnate school local police decided to do a sweep of the parking lot with an explosive sniffing dog. The dog picked up a scent on a car, and when they searched it (still not sure of the method of permission to search) they found a loaded "legal" firearm in the glove compartment, and arrested the owner. WTF?!?!?!?! How can they just do a "sweep" of a parking lot like that?? To me that is illegal search and seizure. They are making anyone that owns a gun out to be crazy and dangerous just because they are pro gun.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

thats the plan -- what do you think "obamma" care is all about.

the government will be able to require you to take some medication and by requiring you to take the RX YOU give up you rights to own firearms and you have no say cause you are 'off your meds".

the real effect is just like stalin saying,

"the peons no longer require firearms. all peons turn in all firearms to the commasar by march 19th of face the penalty of death."

obamma will just use the medical establishment and police agencys to do the dirty work.

if you study the history of Nazi germany, Hitler often used the medical system as a front for experimentation, mass murder and genocide.

the government in control of the medical system is a bad idea, about as bad as letting the government take your arms.

Feedback Score

Obama and his health plan only serves his purposes, and Since I didnt vote for him nor would I ever not even under the penalty of death sooner or later the people who voted him in office, will find out just how bad he really is and what his real goals are. More than likly they wont admit anything, until his stupid ass laws effects them. or they wind up in one of his camps. In my humble opinion it appears that Hitler has risen from the dead....And yet the Goverment still insists we are the Greatest Country in the world, We wiil be just as soon as all the morons get voted out of office!..Doc

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

yeap some day when a man is man enough to admit he has a problem an seek help he will be giving up his rights to guns

any one who ever had marriage counseling or talked to a doctor about depression anexiety or other issues will be a target.

The fact that these peole are talking it the solution to our gun violence problem

if this starts happening then less will get help. I know guy sright now who are having issues an when its suggested theysee a shring or doctor they screw that im not loosing myguns how would I take my son hunting or go hunting ETC.

peoples medical records need to remain private. yes if a guy is saying hes going to kill others or him self then that were a judge needs to make a decision . the cops have no rights to take guns away IMO with out a court order or commitment of a crime .

I have friend who has a wife who has seen a doctor for depression an anxiety because of a medical condition that might take here life . I mentioned under the ne laws that some day her seeking help might make here ineligible for him to posses guns in the home . suddenly all these laws were abig deal to him an Big mags an assault weapons were a right .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The same check is conducted for those involuntarily admitted into the hospital for mental illness as well
    I guess the Question is at what point do we expect or want some to say ok a person should not have gun an that the home should not have guns ??|

I als don't think the need cops going there an taking private property. the husband should have the right to sell them or strore them off the property. I just don't see how they are allowed to conscifcate them . He should have had options but I guess if your dealig with a crasy persion then how do you trust them to do the right or legal thing. I stil think the husband should be able to get them back to be kept out of the home or sell.

I actually know someone married to a felon an he has to keep his guns at a gun clup im told an gets them from there when goes hunting

Im a little torn it sound like she got shafted but what about the person who completely nuts an is being involuntarily committed ???? suspose the school shooter or the Colorado shooter had been involuntarily committed for being nuts an then let out to go home the were mommy or daddy have a house full of guns an then committed a mass shooting every one here would be saying why are there guns in the home it illegal .

being drunk on the street or a diabetic or as the story says a reaction to medicatiosn an halled into a phsic ward should not be an automatic loss of guns. now a doctor report an judges decision might be a better plan . Also as mentiond why wait so long??? if your in the nut house an its now against the law to have guns . before your released is the time to deal with family members an advise them of there options an give them time to make arrangements . it also allows leos of peole who live alone to assure the person dosent have guns that would need to be removed.

IT PRETTY FU$%ING STUPID TO SAY OK WE THINGK YOU NUTS AN THREAT TO SOCIETY AN YOUR SELF TRUN YOU LOOSE AN THEN A YEEAR LATTER COME TAKE YOUR GUNS.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The difference with California is that you don't even have to be involuntarily committed to lose your second amendment rights for life. Just having seen a psychiatrist or psychologist is enough. It is more a political than mental health issue however. Most people who had a nervous breakdown or bout with depression tend to recover and never have problems again but it is an excuse to deprive citizens for their rights which is what it's really all about.

This is why you keep back iup firearms and ammo offsite cached and stashed where you can access them after a stormtrooper seizure.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I can already see what 'obamacare' will be focused on.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.