Thread: keep hearing Iran will have nukes in a year??? or two

ak9
    Feedback Score

Default keep hearing Iran will have nukes in a year??? or two

The USA made from scratch a nuke in like ~maybe 4 years~ during war time~ 1942. Design/build /test/deploy x2...! So the Lame steam Medias Propaganda continues to say that Iran may have a nuke in two years or less ... This is such bullshit ! They've been saying it for like 20 years ?not logical ???.... They have um . ! It is insulting to our intellegence... I guess the us gov. is afraid to scare us... yes there is a GIANT powder Keg and it is a ripe for a popin!

So who really thinks Iran does not aleady have a nuke? An ICBM maybe not IDK?
    ak9

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

IRAN a puppet of RUSSIA has plenty of powerful missles right now. But, they know if they really push it with whatever they have, it amounts to suicide.

However, it is all starting to rise in boil level every week a bit more. LOTS more stuff getting shipped into SYRIA. They are already cutting loose with real war level activity now. Hundreds getting wasted every day.

One of them Jihadist will kiss his Koran and go for a drive in the truck stuffed with a dirty bomb any time now? Something put together by an underground LAB. It will be a DIRTY maybe not so quite a powerful ignition.

The radiation signature will be picked up on radar as a NUKE set off. And before more can be lit, ISRAEL or the US may flip on the doomsday algorithm. Fry all of them before they even attempt a launch upon one of us.

Most any time now I think.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I was told by some one who is in a position to know that these guys have directed energy weapons ALSO.

Nukes are old technology.

Feedback Score

Yes they have nukes, & even if they cannot make them themselves,
    Russia & China have been slipping stuff through the back doors for years.
    Otherwise we would have already dealt with them.

Not to mention, there are already plenty of those dickheads on US soil sleeping away & waiting for their orders..
    I'm more worried about those ones, myself.

When Russia collapsed they had 3 "suitcase" nuclear devices that disappeared.
    They found one of them.
    The other 2 are out there someplace, & still haven't been found.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

After watching a few episodes of "The Americans" on FX, you start thinking about how many spies/sleeper cells from multiple countries may be living here. Hell they may be your next door neighbor, whom you've had cookouts with.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    After watching a few episodes of "The Americans" on FX, you start thinking about how many spies/sleeper cells from multiple countries may be living here. Hell they may be your next door neighbor, whom you've had cookouts with.

just visit any VA or UAMS hospital--LOL i dare you to find a Dr that can speak english!

ak9
    Feedback Score

MUSIBIK & 2ndAmendican & weldingmachine

there is SO much radio actve stuff @ the would basically unguarded & some just plain unchecked at all . My dad , retired now, was CEO of distribtion @ waste management for almost 20 years .

Brother is retired COL .USSf army.engineer ... One of his commands was AToimic ordinance in Visbotten/wilberflicken (sp ? )Germany

Ex Brother in law Is on a Go team inspector for feds EPA / atomic disposal units.

our collective thanksgiving dinner tables' disscussions would drive most of the US population to be on .. Thozine /litium/ valium ect.... wait they are already,, ok the other half then!
    There is not one major us city that does not have at least one containment waste site .( Proven) With the Sandy hurricane that hit the NE coast the area @ New Jersey probably already has a dirty release from storage of materials. Why The big O shut down Yucca mnt. I can't figure out ?

I was told by some one who is in a position to know that these guys have directed energy weapons ALSO.

Nukes are old technology. Yesterday 10:44 PMtanvilI was told by some one who is in a position to know that these guys have directed energy weapons ALSO.

Nukes are old technology
    tanvilI was told by some one who is in a position to know that these guys have directed energy weapons ALSO.

Nukes are old technology
    Tanvil ... Yes my bro after his deployment in iraq 04-09 explain how they used microwave esque energy (Satalites) to excite a remote receiver to generate electricty ... the way he described it.. it was kinda like how a solar panel works but different ... he also stated that it was a very ineffecient way of moving electric..but he would'nt say what they were doing with the power being used this way.

Ak9

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

why worry about iran or north korea anyway?

we got bigger, more destructive problems IN the USA-- Obamma being the biggest PITA one!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    why worry about iran or north korea anyway?

we got bigger, more destructive problems IN the USA-- Obamma being the biggest PITA one!
    +1 I am more worried about the domestic enemies to our republic than all the propaganda war chatter about iran or anyone else whos is not a threat to us.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

But...But... "Progressive" is a good thing.... Right??
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.