Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Obama admits he was born in kenya video--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Lightbulb Obama admits he was born in kenya video--

Obama Admits He Was Born In Kenya CWN Video

yep we all knew it-- why don't everybody else????

Last edited by j427x; 03-19-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks, but it was removed.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

damn--who says the media ain't covering for him--?-LOL!

i'll see if i can find another copy somewhere--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

OK try the new link

Feedback Score

It's to bad there's not a damm thing that can be done about it!, Think about this for just one minute, If we were to lie to any federal agency, we could be arrested and prosecuted dependeing on the circumstances. The Democrats are the ones who nominated him for thier party, Even though you have to be born a united states citizan to be president. Now if this were to hit the mainstream media, what would happen seriously? Just my opinion, but as usual nothing would happen. Yes he commited an offence by lying about his birthplace etc. But he would need alot of help in covering up his natural place of birth, ( to which there are many that could help pull this off. But take into account everything that he has done since in office( which is make the country broke, inflated the national debt, bailed out banks and auto makers etc
    and the laundry list goes on.In my humble opinion this is by far the worst President
    to ever be elected to the Highest Office in tis Nation. Sure he may have graduated
    from an Ivy legue collage( and I say may have no-one knows for sure records are doctored all the time in this country by many diffrent agencies and indivudals from all industries and companies and positions, from janitorial services to Law Enforcement Officals to politicans. We are never going to be able to stop these people., and many ask why? its because they have the two things that the most of us do not, Unlimited cash resources and Extream Power, to control those beneath them. All the News groups are biased to eathier one political party or another. If your able to find a news group that sides with the american people, and reports the misdeads and criminal behavior of those in power, they are automatically disregarded as crackpots, or consperency nuts.
    I always said for once I would like to see this nation run smoothly and with honesty and Integrety, But as far as I can see that is never going to happen in my lifetimeand im 52 now. We all know that for the most part the election system in this country is rigged,
    Seriously how can one deligate have several electorial votes , when a citizan is only allowed one vote to cast per reperesentive or its voter fruad, to which you can be jailed fined ,if not both.I have sen people show up to listen to one canadate speak, while wearing another canadates tee.shirt, only for them to be removed from the canadates public apperence. Now there is a First Amendment violation if I ever saw one. what was to say the indivudal was listening to both canadates to make up thier mind, to decide whom to vote for. Kerry lost to Bush plane and simple, and now hes back thanks to a Preisedent who shouldnt even be in office due to not being Born in the United States.
    but yet here is is, and theres not one damm thing we can do about it. Political power and corruption go hand in hand, like bread and butter. If anything can be done, to weed out the nut job politicans like bloomburg and a cast of many. they spend more time tring to take things away, then to do what is right for the american people, the only thing that they are cioncerned about is the power struggle adn how much money can I make.
    How is this for starters a bill should be introduced by the american people to cap politicans saleries, The money you raise for running for office, and if you are not elected the money sjhould be returned to the american people who donated it to them in the first place. not to use as they please. Jessie Jackson just went down for doing just that, who many more are doing it that has not yet been caught. The longer they stay in office the more money they raise, the more they get to stash away. This whole mess was brought to you by the political system, that only cares about itself, and in plain english could care less about the people that placed them into office. the only thig a cana date will remember is how much money that you contributed to thier campange, and nothing more. Remember the bank scandle of the 80's I believe when congress wrote so many bad checks,,It would be interesting how many never paid back those bounced checks ,if it were you or I we would be in the crowbar hotel for passing bad checks, but the goverment can get away with it. It wont be long now before I start getting phone calls to support this one and that one for public office, and in reallity I just have a few words for them that do not include Merry Christmas or Happy New Year.
    As far as Im concerned I havnt seen a politican do anything for the american people
    that will benfit them. The politicans take more time off than actually work.. In the real america the way thigns work you keep showing up late or not at all will get your ass fired! and that is what should be done with these people that think that they can get over on the people of this nation. what was it 2000 illegal immigrants were release from custody, only to go back on the street to commit more crimes.its just plane nuts, and the majority of the retoritic the democrats are spewing is utter bullshit. The main question is can obama be removed from office for lying, I hate to say it but our goverment is so out of touch, obamas situation is liable to be labled a matter of nationl
    security and which nothing can be done about it. So he get s to play President, Im wondering if hes comeup with a scheme to get a third term yet! Doc

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

here is another one--

i got to put up multiple links cause somebody is going around knocking the links out--LOL!

i wonder who dat be?--

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

ahhhh prrety sure he said that as a joke . not saying he is born here but I saw the whole speech when he said it. he is mocking the birthers.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea but even a liar got to say the truth one time--LOL!

and these videos were made before he was running for president --there is no law that says you have to be natural bore to be in the senate or the congress.

many described obama including himself-- before the presidential bid as a "naturalized citizen" --if he was born in hawaii as he claims he would have no need to be a naturalized citizen now would he--

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

He was joking huh?

His wife was not joking.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i bet if you can even find yoammas REAL birth cert i bet is says something like this--

mother suspected prostitute while illegal alien , father UNKNOWN, birthplace KENYA!

the Obummer before the presidential election was , straight, black, christain and american born and an american citizen.

the Obummer of today is gay, illegal alien, muzlim and a citizen of the world-- and that is coming from HIM!

WTF do we have in the white house anyway? he can't even pass a simple background check himself but he wants to put every body else through the wringer of background checks for everything---

the man ain't even qualified to plunger stopped up shitters-- much be president of the US-- we need to DEMAND BACKGROUND CHECKS for ALL politicians !

and if the MFers faked up anything it is a felony 25 years hard labor!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.