Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magpulís Statement on News of Co. Govís Forthcoming Mag Ban Signature

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Magpulís Statement on News of Co. Govís Forthcoming Mag Ban Signature

Magpulís Statement on News of Co. Govís Forthcoming Mag Ban Signature

Check below the fold here for the full statement, but the general outline is that theyíre planning on pulling up stakes and producing the first non-Colorado made PMAG within 30 days, possibly with satellite manufacturing plants in multiple states. Considering how massive their production is right now, that canít be an easy task. But they seem determined to give the middle finger to Colorado Democrats, and I have no doubt that weíll see a better organized and larger PMAG production capacity in a couple months.

We have said all along that based on the legal problems and uncertainties in the bill, as well as general principle, we will have no choice but to leave if the Governor signs this into law. We will start our transition out of the state almost immediately, and we will prioritize moving magazine manufacturing operations first. We expect the first PMAGs to be made outside CO within 30 days of the signing, with the rest to follow in phases. We will likely become a multi-state operation as a result of this move, and not all locations have been selected. We have made some initial contacts and evaluated a list of new potential locations for additional manufacturing and the new company headquarters, and we will begin talks with various state representatives in earnest if the Governor indeed signs this legislation. Although we are agile for a company of our size, it is still a significant footprint, and we will perform this move in a manner that is best for the company and our employees.

It is disappointing to us that money and a social agenda from outside the state have apparently penetrated the American West to control our legislature and Governor, but we feel confident that Colorado residents can still take the state back through recalls, ballot initiatives, and the 2014 election to undo these wrongs against responsible Citizens.
    Magpul's Statement on News of Co. Gov's Forthcoming Mag Ban Signature | The Truth About Guns

Black Blade: From what I hear Magpul will relocate to Texas.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

now if LMT and DSA would just re-locate to arkansas-- i know the perfect place for the factories!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Rick Perry said this morning that magpul was going to texas per their conversations seems Texas activily recruited magpul to relocate
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    now if LMT and DSA would just re-locate to arkansas-- i know the perfect place for the factories!
    I'd be first in line for a job.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

I'll take a week off work and help them move if they'd sell me 4 or 5 mags from their next run.
    "If only there were some... natural mechanism by which to explain variations in global temperature. It would have to be massive, though. On the scale of our own Sun." - unknown

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Magpul still maintains their policy of selling to LEOs in ban states. Since those LEOs are paid employees of the people who enacted the bans, their "no sales to governments of ban states" policy is a farce.

Feedback Score

i will just stick with my box of GI Standard 30rd mags they work just fine

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post

+1 wouldn't it be great

Feedback Score

I heard(gossip) that their headquarters will be in Texas.

Feedback Score

isnt it a shame the gov.of col. just dont give a damn on the real issues like its going to make any kind of difference. most politician are just looking to make a anme for theirself even if its jackass of the year. IMO.people there will lose their jobs and the hits keeps coming dont they.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.