Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ammo stolen - please help - lawyers?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt2bounce View Post
    What they did was greedy but not theft.. they realized they could sell the ammo your ordered for a higher price in store.. so you got dicked... do do any business with them... B2B
    I don't know about them selling it for more in stores. The lady said the prive hasn't gone up. I think the issue was I had ordered more then the 10 box limit they now have. I do have a $50 rewards credit from them and might have to do business with them one more time to get a nice Eotech at a $50 break. Hopefully they don't change their policy and eliminate my $50 credit.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Chase Bank appeared to be having technical difficulties Monday night when customers logged into their accounts and saw their balance at $0 or were unable to get any access to them at all.
    A spokesman for the bank said that the issue was strictly an internal technical issue and customers’ accounts were not in danger.
    “The problems are an issue with the checking account portion of chase.com, nothing to do with mortgage or credit banking. We have a technology problem regarding customers balance information that we are working to resolve,” the spokesman to CBS News. “It has nothing to do with cyber threats or hacks. It is an internal issue. We are very sorry to our customers for the inconvenience.”
    The company also tweeted from @ChaseSupport: “We’re looking into reported trans. issues & working to correct an internal issue to show customer balances. We’ll keep you updated.”
    Chase Banking Customers Reporting $0 Balances on Online Accounts! | SilverDoctors.com

When you deposit your savings, banks do not walk in the vault and heave it in. Car loans, business loans, mortgage broker loans, etc.. Your money is out their in cyber-land.. It is on paper, I do not trust I.O.U.s. I do not trust banks.
    Gold. One could debate all day.. You can not eat gold or silver..
    29', 30' depression sure..
    Today. "I have this nice chunk of gold I would like to trade for. Holy sheeet, what kind of gun is that?"

GET ALL YOUR MONEY OUT OF THE BANKING SYSTEM NOW AND BUY SILVER BEFORE IT’S LIKE BASSPRO OUTLET…NO BULLETS TO BE FOUND. GAME OVER!
    Chase Banking Customers Reporting $0 Balances on Online Accounts! | SilverDoctors.com

Ironcic they mention Basspro mpls333.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mpls333 View Post
    I am curious why the DHS needs so many rounds of ammo. Where's this transparency. Perhaps I need to submit one of those petitions on his website to get some answers...

And I've been thinking about getting more gold lately. This article is interesting. Soros sold his bank stock and most bank stocks down significantly due to Chase deleting everyones account down to $0 on Friday. WTF is up with that too... Many questions, no real answers.
    You can submit all the petitions you like.. DHS is Nappie Heads private Army..
    Why did they buy billions of bullets, tanks, and God knows what else?
    Real simple, because they can..
    Petition? Good luck.. I went all the way to a United States Senator, best friends with my cousin.. Had a question for them..
    They answer to no one but Nappy.. You will see.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

If you see the government gobbling up 7.62, 5.45 and other Warsaw ammunition, then you know they are trying to deplete the market. Also, what about that stupid UN arms treaty that ole Heinz medal tosser is endorsing? Would that stop the Tula, Monarch, Wolf, and Warsaw surplus from being imported? Talk about doom and gloom for us Kalashnikov fanatics.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wedblug View Post
    Just like 2004, things will calm down after guys stop running around like headless chicken. Give it six months until then hunker down and let the panic masses make millionnaires out of ammo dealers.
    That is what I am doing wedblug.. Just sitting back and watching the show..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by STGUSN View Post
    If you see the government gobbling up 7.62, 5.45 and other Warsaw ammunition, then you know they are trying to deplete the market. Also, what about that stupid UN arms treaty that ole Heinz medal tosser is endorsing? Would that stop the Tula, Monarch, Wolf, and Warsaw surplus from being imported? Talk about doom and gloom for us Kalashnikov fanatics.
    Possible STGUSN.. Keep in mind if true.. Nappy is screwing you guys in the Military royally, cutting the budget too bare bones..
    Conspiracy theory? Maybe.. Either way that is our tax money they are using..
    Would imagine illegal if they are, but they are above the law.. Just us sheep have to obey..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.