Thread: illegal aliens demand free healthcare!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking illegal aliens demand free healthcare!

LiveLeak.com - Illegal Immigrants Make Commercial Demanding Free Health care

this is probably all the BS medicair/medicaid expansion BS we keep hearing about.

i figure some health care professional types will be rolling in the Obamma $$$$ too.\\you know whit all the tax paying citizens with no coverage why don't they try to help them first?

F&ck those illegal a-holes and send them BACK to where they came from!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    LiveLeak.com - Illegal Immigrants Make Commercial Demanding Free Health care

this is probably all the BS medicair/medicaid expansion BS we keep hearing about.

i figure some health care professional types will be rolling in the Obamma $$$$ too.\\you know whit all the tax paying citizens with no coverage why don't they try to help them first?

F&ck those illegal a-holes and send them BACK to where they came from!
    I say send 'em back with a 3rd eye, as a warning to the others to stay on their side of the fence.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

If they came here Illegally, We Dont Owe Them A Thing ....

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Why did Nappy Head get elected? So simple, people voted for Santa Klaus..
    Freeloaders did not want to vote for a Grinch that stole Christmas..
    "Hes gonnas pays mys mortgage, gives me foods."
    Future elections are coming, these illegals vote.. Sorry, but the parties over, no pun intended..
    Anyone think these politicians, all of them, give a damn about the country?
    Lobster, steak, free medical, pay for life, free free free, lobbyists banging on your door handing you buckets of cash.
    Goodbye America, I loved you...
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

They are law breakers and dont deserve a damm thing sned thes assholes back to where ever they came from, and its just not mexico & other hispanic countries. and another thing is to stop all green card applications for those whom wnat a US Gi for a hubby or a Female Gi for a wife , its just so they can get into this country and then file for divorce and then get all the benifits of this country ( what is left anyway) get rid of every single illegal alian in this country, and as for the anchor babys , Im sorry Your parents broke the law by commming her illegally, So there for your child is not entilted to US Citizanship due to the parents breaking the law to enter the United States! So in plain english get out and stay out!...Doc

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Sent this to my Congress critters, Rand Paul, Boehner etc.

Hi,

I am very disappointed you might support immigration reform and amnesty for illegal aliens. This would be a disaster for the United States and only encourage more illegal aliens to violate our borders. The only solution to the illegal alien problem is strict border enforcement and deportation.

The liberals say our immigration system is broken and needs reform. This is false, it is not broken the laws are not being enforced! We must station troops on the border until building the border fence is complete and more border patrol agents are hired. Along with this, severe punishment for employers of illegal aliens and deportation of all illegal aliens must begin.

The liberals also say it is impractical to deport the millions of illegal aliens already here. This is also false. President Eisenhower instituted 'Operation Wetback' where 13 million illegal aliens were deported in just two years! This was accomplished using only about 1,500 border patrol agents.

Oppose and vote against any legislation that gives amnesty or a path to citizenship of any kind to illegal aliens!

Yours truly,

Feedback Score

Unfortunately 4th hit the nail on the head, about 2 million Hispanics out of 23 million people in Florida swung the vote and now Florida is going liberal. The Governor ( Scott ) just tried to buy off the Teachers & unions with large pay raises and buying into Obama care to save his neck in the upcoming election but it won't make any difference. Compromise with the Democrat's will only lead to defeat.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    I say send 'em back with a 3rd eye, as a warning to the others to stay on their side of the fence.
    Damn Straight!! Along with each and every lib or politician who votes for this bull shit!

Feedback Score

Get rid of all immigrants whom are here illegally and espically the stupid goverment officals who wrote the damm bill that they can stay if they follow the path to citizanship. which thety are not going to do. and besides what kind of action would you expect from a priesdent who wasnt even born here in the united states, whom also broke the law by taking the office of president. I cannot wait until this is all uncovered and everyone involved will be facing a long time in the federal Prison system. when the shit really starts to hit the fan, obama *& biden will head for the hills like the criminals they are. I have respevt for the offices of the President and the Vise President, but not for those who is currently occuping them. I was assured a response from the white house on a matter of which is great importiance not only to the nation but to the american people and how the goverment is getting riped off, and how the taxpayers are being effected by it thus causing
    higher premiums in medcare and soforth, I have some to the conclusion that they dont even give a damm about the citizans of this country, only the ones that further thier carreer, the rest can go to hell as far as I can see, the main thing politicans suffer from is direaha of the mouth! all they do is talk and rob from the honest and give to them selfs and uswe tax payers money for other countries its time for this BS to Stop. before we see another great depression to which we are well on our way..Doc

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.