Thread: Do we have to obey unconstitutional "laws?"

Feedback Score

Default Do we have to obey unconstitutional "laws?"

Today, Obama’s media mouthpieces are showing him crowing about how he is going to trash our constitutional Rights. They are doing their job of making him appear to be the Savior of all mankind, the King of America! A “Ruler” who controls all the country! He is the Master of America!
    He has plans to do what Hitler could not do-disarm ALL citizens! If he has his way, all Americans will be forbidden to possess firearms. To him, the Second Amendment is a piece of trash. But, if you read the writings of the Founding Fathers, they were unanimous that civilians should possess firearms.
    Obama has admitted in his book that he hates the US Constitution, because it “limits what the government can do.” Absolutely correct! That is its only purpose-to protect our liberty! But, Obama has plans to totally gut out the protections of the Constitution. If he has his way, all Americans will be the losers.
    The Sheriff is the most powerful law enforcement officer in any county. It is his or her job to protect the citizens of his county. They pay his salary. His first obligation is to his fellow citizens. He has no responsibility to carry out the unconstitutional ravings of an iron-fisted tyrant in Washington, DC. And, he does not have to enforce law that does not meet constitutional standards.
    At this time there are several brave sheriffs around the country that say that they will not enforce Obama’s tyranical edicts. This takes courage. I hope that they can stand firm. I hope that there are other law enforcement officials who are not intimidated by Obama. It sure would be better for America.
    I heard a talking mouth on who said that “it is the Sheriff’s job to enforce ALL laws-good or bad, he can’t pick and choose!” This idiot does not know what he is talking about! NO law enforcement person has to enforce unconstitutional law! If they do, it’s because they want to do so! How do I know?

Please read the following:

“The General rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it's enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted.

Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principles follow that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it...

A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one. An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid law. Indeed, insofar as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the lend, it is superseded thereby.

No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it." - 16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256

NOBODY in America is bound by Obama’s unconstitutional anti gun edicts-they are NOT LAW!!!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

It may make me a target, but let me be the first to say that I will not follow any unconstitutional laws, be it related to firearms or whatever else. Just not gonna do it. Sorry.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Amen..

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dario541 View Post
    NOBODY in America is bound by Obama’s unconstitutional anti gun edicts-they are NOT LAW!!!
    It will take multiple loud voices (and arrests) before a “law” is viewed as unconstitutional. The interim will see the innocent sitting penniless in prison… waiting for justice and the eyes of the masses to be opened. It is a noble gesture by sheriffs to speak of their refusal to enforce the law purported to be unconstitutional. There will be examples made and scape-goats offered to appease the hungry wolves.

America found its freedom by the hands of 9%... the few who sacrificed everything at liberty’s altar. It will take the voice of as many to remind those in the ivory tower that the power held is granted by the people. Until we the people take back the power, they will hungrily, greedily, insatiably consume our liberty. It is the nature of the beast.

There is no quarter, no comprimise. This is our land.

buckmeister

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    It may make me a target, but let me be the first to say that I will not follow any unconstitutional laws, be it related to firearms or whatever else. Just not gonna do it. Sorry.
    Then I'm a target too...

I will not obey an unconstitutional law or more accurately a law that attempts to countermand the constitution.

The problem is will people put their money where their mouth is. We saw similar stuff during Katrina (we've all seen those videos by now I am certain) and, unfortunately, it could take TIME and MONEY to fight for your rights. That's where group protection like the NRA is helpful since you won't be able to finance the lawyer money on your own. However, I stand by my statement.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

That's the reason for the 2nd...so we can defend ourselves against an INTRUSIVE GOVT!!!! These assholes fit to a T. I havent heard anyone tell that Piece-of-SHIT Biden it's not about hunting or sport shooting....it's about him and his corrupt cronies!! I will give NOTHING up and I damn sure won't register anything!!!

Feedback Score

One of the SCOTUS BOYS said it was our 'DUTY' to disobey laws that ran counter to ths Constitution. However, while I agree with him, you're still going to get shot and put in jail.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

+ 1 hunter 02

Feedback Score

I guess that makes me a target as well, For I will not obey any unconstitutional law..Doc

Feedback Score

Default Re Disobeying unconstitutional orders

Hi Hunter,
    I would rather give up my life, than to be bullied by tyrants and placed in prison as a political prisoner. and they have 8 hours a day to figure out how to keep me inside, and I have 24 hours a day to figure a way out and to get my fellow patroits freeded as well Just as in the rules for soldures in the articals of war. Many are not aware of this but we have people locked up in various instutions all across the country on various charges. and many of them have never been brought to trial, and rthey have no contact with the outside world at all, No letters no mail no nothing! and yet they say we have one of the most model prison systems in the world, and that our prisoners receive the utmost care and have access to programs that will teach them a trade upon release, But when You have someone locked down to the point that no-one realizes where they are, or what has been done with them there is a problem. And To be Honest these so called FEMA Camps that we keep hearing about, I dont think these are for club fed and tennis courts, Im thinking that they are taking actions right out of the Adolf Hitler play book, they did it in Iraq when they used Rommels tank stragities as he used in africa. and there are other instances that point to a Hitler like regieme. The one good thing is that there are two many of Honest Citizans to let this happen, and whe American Citizans have had enough ,we have a tendencey to get a wee bit pissed off! and will fight back with every ounce of strenght we have. I would die defending the United States Constitution, not the crap that Diane Frankinstien D- In kommieforina is peddling and those that are just like her. Ehat all these people seem to forget is all the lives that have been lost, by going to war with all these diffrent countries and we are not winning, nor will we these fools have been fighting for thousand of years, and they almost have it down to perfection. So as Far as these Unconstitional orders, Iwill not follow them!not now not ever!...Doc
    Last edited by dcholl; 03-25-2013 at 11:08 AM.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.