Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 300-gun arsenal seized from Long Island, NY, home

Feedback Score

I think where he went wrong was that he didn't renew his FFL. That must have made him a prime target for those New York LEOs. To think that one of the original 13 colonies is like this now is very dis-heartening. Because a vast number of people live in New England and the West Coast, they think their numbers get to dictate how the rest of us live. They are sorely mistaken. They know nothing of country folk's way of life, values, and principles. The man was made a patsy.

Feedback Score

From a state that wants to ban soda, shows how the media portrays gun guys as evel wakos, they make the laws as they go,

society make a criminal out of the law abiding citizens,the average person
    cannot fight there laws since , one may not have the funds to fight them in court,

in mexico one cannot own a gun legaly, one can do 3 yrs in jail for possession of
    a weapon, yet the cartel have better weopons than the mexican army...

were is america headed, i am sad to see we are in dark days, what would the founders have said or done, god help us...............

Feedback Score

Default Crime commited

In the State Of New York You cannot own a pistol without a permit to poss, such and when I had one easch handgun was listed on your permit seperatily.
    I have a friend who had 54 pistols on his permit. I dont know if they have changed the pratice on a NY permit nut ist a pain if your not a sworn police officer. you go the the store buy the gun take the paperwork to the pistol permit bearu of what ever county you live in, they give you the stamo and then you go and pick up your handgun, where as police officers go into a store pick what they want shiow thier badge and ID card and away they go. Im not sure if this pratice still stands or not,But knowing NY State this pratice still stands.....Doc

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

300 guns isnt impressive in our hobby....

the illegal part is what sucks, since we all go to the trouble to have ours legal.

dumba$$.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

sounds like someone collected the $500.00 snitch fee the commie gov't under the safe act established to me
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

well he had guns that were illegal in his state he broke the law an was arrested an released like every other criminal .

He knew the laws an ignored them

I think think laws are stupid an violate his rigths but he chose to ignore them .

Feedback Score

Was all of those handguns his personal collection, or was it surplus from when he held an FFL?

Feedback Score

They always look for the person that SAYS THATS SCARY!

Feedback Score

This is the way it is going to happen.. The gestapho isn't going to go after everybody. Just one person at a time. And like the KGB they are going to have the "good law abiding citizens" telling them who has what. That's why I bought a 55 gal. barrel and took all my firearms down to the farm. Poured $4.50 a gal gas on them and burned them. Then I took what was left to the landfill. Wink.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.